shape
carat
color
clarity

Welcome back Kaleigh

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
So.......Where''d ya go? Whadya do? Got any pictures?Did ya enjoy yourself?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back Kaleigh!!!
36.gif
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks moon river!! We went to Antigua to a tiny resort , this was our 7th year going there. We went with friends and their kids ( they are the same age as our kids.) The weather was amazing, lots of sailing, snorkeling and tennis. The highlight was that Yo Yo Ma was there with his family. Ash and Rob became very friendly with his kids. Somehow Rob got invited to go along with them on an outing to see a school that is very special to the Island and they took him to lunch also. He had a blast, and was inspired by what a nice person he is and the fact that he is so down to earth. Nice thing was people left him alone. We enjoyed getting to know Yo Yo, Jill and his kids. It was one of the best vacations we ever had. We have made lots of friends over the years, and it's always fun to see them and catch up. I checked on PS twice, kids would have killed me for doing so, but had to see what was going on!! LOL!!!
9.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Cool!! Hangin with the famous folks huh? Glad you had a great time. We''d love to see some pix so we can vacation vicariouslly.
9.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, Welcome back!
9.gif

Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation!
36.gif

Very neat opportunity for your son too!
9.gif

Post pics of that wonderful blue water if you have any! Dreaming of nice warm weather, toes in the warm sand ... and ?????

Have a fun time unpacking!
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep welcome back! Hope you have a nice tan Kaleigh!
35.gif
I saw you checked in twice but wasn't sure if you were home - it's been a great week here with Mara and Mat's new joys!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh pictures!! I wanna see some blinding white sand, drinkies with umbrellas, and blue waters after all this horrible rain we''ve been having here in the soggy Bayarea!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sounds like you had a wonderful, and very memorable vacation!
10.gif
Isn''t Yo-Yo an amazing man? Years ago and several careers before, I worked at the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and had many nice chats with him backstage. He is not only kind and down-to-earth, but also a cutie pie.
3.gif

It''s good to have you back!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Glad you had a nice vacation Kaleigh you definitely deserve it!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back from vacation Lisa! Glad you and your family had a good time.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
WELCOME BACK Kaleigh!!!!

I''m so glad you came back to us.
This place wasn''t the same without you.

Don''t ever leave us again!

(ps - happy?)
11.gif
31.gif
17.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m so glad you''re back too. I would love to see some pics too
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you had a good time - it sounds fabulous! Post pictures when you can - I''d love to live vicariously!!! It''s been a month of rain and I''m SO done with it!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
yay for Kaleigh being back... ps is not the same without you!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boooo !!! sure sounds like fun but,she didn''t take me with her.
39.gif

CourtHorn

Shiny_Rock
What resort in Antigua? I am checking out honeymoon spots (since we just bought the diamond, i need a new obsession!) and i have heard great things about Antigua. Pictures please! Glad you had a great vacay
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2006 9:29:21 PM
Author: CourtHorn
What resort in Antigua? I am checking out honeymoon spots (since we just bought the diamond, i need a new obsession!) and i have heard great things about Antigua. Pictures please! Glad you had a great vacay
36.gif
www.curtainbluff.com Great for a honeymoon. I highly recommend it. The food is amazing and it's very romantic. Best resort on the island. The other one I would check out is The Mill Reef Club, but Curtain Bluff is better. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back. No pics, I'm sorry guys but they are of my kids and their friends and hubby won't allow it. I don't blame him yanno?? It was all I could do to get the kids to sit for pics, darn teenagers. I hope I get a good one for our Christmas card.
3.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Glad to see you had a great time. That is indeed a beautiful island.

My ex boss (early eighties) now lives offshore Antiqua and has contributed millions and millions of $ for the island. He owns 2 airlines there and has tons of other investments. He also has done a lot for the cricket teams there.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, i just checked out the website. it looks gorgous. what an awesome place to vacation.

CourtHorn

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the link! Looks awesome.

slammie

Shiny_Rock
oh Kaleigh, what a wonderful vacation you must have had! I wish I could be there right now. Welcome back!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results