shape
carat
color
clarity

guess who just hit the 10k post milestone? congrats KALEIGH !!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/18/2006 11:54:45 AM
Author: AGBF

Date: 3/18/2006 10:22:34 AM
Author: kaleigh
I''ll take cake anytime.

Send me your address and you will receive one. What is your favorite flavor? Some cakes do not ship well, but I can get some of the more delicate items (like Keylime Pie) in cheesecake form if you like cheesecake. I have a source for flourless chocolate cakes and one for divine cheesecakes that come in many, many flavors (such as Key Lime). Mary of Puddin'' Hill makes a divine praline pecan cake, too. It is like pecan pie (which I love) plus Scottish shortbread! It''s your day and your choice!

Deb
Deb
35.gif

send me the cheesecake
18.gif
31.gif
Lisa is on a diet.
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2006 9:38:57 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 3/18/2006 11:54:45 AM
Author: AGBF

Date: 3/18/2006 10:22:34 AM
I'll take cake anytime.

Send me your address and you will receive one. What is your favorite flavor? Some cakes do not ship well, but I can get some of the more delicate items (like Keylime Pie) in cheesecake form if you like cheesecake. I have a source for flourless chocolate cakes and one for divine cheesecakes that come in many, many flavors (such as Key Lime). Mary of Puddin' Hill makes a divine praline pecan cake, too. It is like pecan pie (which I love) plus Scottish shortbread! It's your day and your choice!

Deb
Deb
35.gif

send me the cheesecake
18.gif
31.gif
Lisa is on a diet.
9.gif
Oh no you don't DF.
11.gif
Deb is sending me a lovely cake.
12.gif
You'll get your own when you hit 10K, until then keep your paws off my cake. Of course you can come for a visit and I'll be happy to serve you up a slice along with my grandfather's aged Remy Martin.......
18.gif
30.gif

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I''m so late to this Kaleigh been crazy busy last several weeks as you know but belated CONGRATULATIONS!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks Cym. Congrats on the new job. How is featherasscher??
1.gif

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Lisa, I guess I''m another latecomer who has been working too much this past week. but I wanted to offer my belated congratulations and thanks for all you contribute here. I''ve been working in the Internet space since before there was on Internet (the old ARPANET, which was the government-run precurser to the Internet) and was Washington counsel to one of the major online companies (now largely defunct), but I have never become involved in an online community until I found Pricescope. I only joined up now because of people like you. All the best to you, and good luck in your search for Nanny''s ring.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks GK, that is very sweet. PS is such a great community and am glad you are part of it. Are you going to come to the GTG in Baltimore? We need to start planning that.
1.gif

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 3:28:10 PM
Thanks GK, that is very sweet. PS is such a great community and am glad you are part of it. Are you going to come to the GTG in Baltimore? We need to start planning that.
1.gif
If it is towards the end of April I will certainly try. But remember, the next Gem Show is in Chantilly not 10 munutes from my house in mid-May, and there at least used to be a decent restaurant/bar in a hotel within walking distance of the Expo Center. Hopefully we can get a group together for that as well.

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Sorry sorry again, had another actor workshop weekend. Thanks yes, very happy about the new job...or maybe it''s relief LOL. Featherasscher is now in Mark Morrell''s possession and we''ll soon be finalizing designs then he''ll be setting it. It may be a while though he''s got quite a few projects ahead of ours. He informed me it is officially "bridal season" LOL and here we thought we were so clever waiting until after the holidays and valentines
20.gif
. Also, we may be one of his last custom clients
6.gif
he is holding off on custom work for now talk about getting in under the wire whew! Congrats again on your 10K I have to go look at Nanny''s ring thread soon gotta do some PS catch up!
9.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oooh Lisa I''m so late on this but congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I missed this thread, so I am late too- but congrats, Lisa! You are such a sweet person, and an asset to pricescope! Thanks for making this such a fun and informative place to be
36.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
sorry this is so late but congrats! I always find your posts informative.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cym, you certainly are getting in under the wire. I am thrilled for you. Can't wait to see it once it's set. I know it will be breathtaking.
9.gif

flopkins, and diamondsrock, oh geez, thanks!!
1.gif

icekid, thanks a lot. Lets get together soon. I want to scope out that Halloween store. You got my attention on that one!!! Hope med school is going well.
1.gif

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Girl you know you and storm will be the first to know LOL and see the cads and sketches. Are you ready to drool...Mark is talking claw prongs LOL to give the basic x-prong a little kick trying to visualize. Sent him off my wband today eeep USPS better not lose it
11.gif

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
I''m late too!! Congrats Lisa!! You truly are one of the sweetest people and I always enjoy your posts!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Over the 6 years or so I''ve been participating on these forums very few individuals I have come to know on a personal basis have demonstrated such kindness, sincerity and hard work when it comes to helping others. Kaleigh is, IMO one of the few shining stars whom we happen to be blessed with on this forum.

Congrats dear and I am thankful to have found a friend in you.
36.gif

Warmest regards,
Jonathan

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many thanks Paula, SDL and Jonathon. That''s very nice of you.
1.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, Lisa-Kaleigh!! Thanks for always being such a positive, sunny presence on the board. Everyone should aspire to be as classy, encouraging, and sweet as you are! :)

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Congradulations Kaleigh!

Thank you for all the time that you put in here on PS.

35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, thank you so much KristyDarling and Kaleidoscopic. I love my time here and you guys are great!!! PS is the best!!! Kristy I am just dying to see your Leon master piece. And kaleidoscopic all those emoticons were amazing. Now I just need a blushing emoticon... Leonid??
3.gif

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh, sorry to congratulate you so late on hitting your 10K post. Your kindness and generosity of spirit really comes out in your posts. I pop in and out of PS these last several months because I''m busy with a new baby so I tend to miss a lot of posts here. However, I''ve made it a point to read your bio and more recently the story about what happened to your nanny''s rings. I''ve always like you, but after reading your bio I had so much more respect for you and what you''ve survived. I''m glad you hit this mark and earned your credit to get your nanny her ring. I''m so not surprised that you would use this gift for someone else who is so deserving and not on yourself. You''re such a class act.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2006 12:14:01 AM
Author: iceprincess
Kaleigh, sorry to congratulate you so late on hitting your 10K post. Your kindness and generosity of spirit really comes out in your posts. I pop in and out of PS these last several months because I'm busy with a new baby so I tend to miss a lot of posts here. However, I've made it a point to read your bio and more recently the story about what happened to your nanny's rings. I've always like you, but after reading your bio I had so much more respect for you and what you've survived. I'm glad you hit this mark and earned your credit to get your nanny her ring. I'm so not surprised that you would use this gift for someone else who is so deserving and not on yourself. You're such a class act.
iceprincess,
Thank you so very much for the kind words. How old is your baby?? Congrats to you Mom!!!
36.gif
Sometimes I get blown away by what people say. But I do thank you from the heart. So sweet and kind of you. Nanny knows something is up. But ultimately it will be a surprise. She is missing her ring something fierce. I told her I was working on getting her a new ring. She said, well it won't be like mine. I said no, but it will be beautiful, thanks to the kindness of PS. Sometimes you have to quit with the details with her. I told her about my 10K post, and the 1K I would get. She said why in the world would anyone give you Ten thousand dollars. I said NO Nanny, I am just getting a gift certificate, now THAT she could understand. Ughhh
3.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/18/2006 9:38:57 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
Deb
35.gif

send me the cheesecake
18.gif
31.gif
Lisa is on a diet.
9.gif

I just saw this! You make me laugh, DF
1.gif
. If you want to visit the home of the person celebrating, I am sure she will give you a slice of cake (and maybe even seconds). It isn't your turn now, though. (I think I remember telling this to a little child who wanted every birthday to be her birhday!)

Deb
1.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
kaleigh...I''m VERY VERY late in seeing this so CONGRATULATIONS ON 10,000+!!!! You are such a sweetheart here and I love reading all of your posts. I look forward to hearing so much more from you!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2006 6:32:16 PM
Author: didiamond
kaleigh...I'm VERY VERY late in seeing this so CONGRATULATIONS ON 10,000+!!!! You are such a sweetheart here and I love reading all of your posts. I look forward to hearing so much more from you!
Thanks didiamond and I love seeing all your bling. What an amazing collection you have girl. That asscher band is on my wish list, hehe.
31.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You learn something new everyday and one of the things I just learned is your name is realy Lisa, not Kaleigh!!!

As one of the new "guys" to join the forum over the last couple of months, I want you to know that I have truly benefited from your posts and its such a nice thing to be included in the same forum as someone of your obvious kind nature.

Sorry for the late congratulations, but I often forget to check the "hangout" side of the forum.

Best wishes...........

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2006 10:30:05 PM
Author: Rod
You learn something new everyday and one of the things I just learned is your name is realy Lisa, not Kaleigh!!!

As one of the new ''guys'' to join the forum over the last couple of months, I want you to know that I have truly benefited from your posts and its such a nice thing to be included in the same forum as someone of your obvious kind nature.

Sorry for the late congratulations, but I often forget to check the ''hangout'' side of the forum.

Best wishes...........
Wow Rod,
I just got back from vacation and this was a nice welcome home. I think I have benefited more from your posts. You always have great insight and a wonderful sense of humor. I am so glad you are one of the gang on PS. You are a breath of fresh air!!! Hope the move went well and that you will be in your new home soon. Lisa
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this? Congrats Miss Kaleigh!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/1/2006 10:30:05 PM
Author: Rod

As one of the new ''guys'' to join the forum over the last couple of months, I want you to know that I have truly benefited from your posts and its such a nice thing to be included in the same forum as someone of your obvious kind nature.

Sorry for the late congratulations, but I often forget to check the ''hangout'' side of the forum.

Best wishes...........
Thanks Lisa......the interim move went well and we are enjoying our newfound freedom from homeownership, but the move to our new home should be in May. For the time being, we are in an 800 square foot one bedroom apartment. But it is within walking distance of our gym, restaurants and shops, which is actually a lot of fun.

Again, congrats on the 10,000 posts. You have to post pics of what you treated yourself to with the $1,000 gift. That is what they give you right?

Your friend........Rod

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results