shape
carat
color
clarity

this must be the yr of the 2+ ct upgrade...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mat,Jcrow,mara.....who else i miss?

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Dancing Fire ... I think you should be next on the list!
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I think Jcrow started off with her 2c+...and mine was an accident
14.gif
...but I am still going to wear it!
11.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Mrs DJ dont encourage him!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
11.gif
9.gif
For the 5th Anniv I am aiming for a 2.5-2.9 mod cushion ... So I'll start looking at the end of the year DF...you haven't heard the last of me yet
9.gif
Although it has to be as nice of a cushion as the one I have now...and face up just as large for the ct weight...F or G good si1...no small task...
36.gif
So finding it is the hard part...oh yeah, paying for it too
41.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I am already working on Brian for an upgrade next yr....we are not even married yet!!! ( Is that bad???)
11.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2006 4:56:42 PM
Author: Dani
I am already working on Brian for an upgrade next yr....we are not even married yet!!! ( Is that bad???)
11.gif

My BF''s already talked about upgrading, and he hasn''t even proposed! In his/our defense though, we''re finishing up college and just don''t have the money to buy the ring that both of us would ideally like for me to have.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
"My BF''s already talked about upgrading, and he hasn''t even proposed! In his/our defense though, we''re finishing up college and just don''t have the money to buy the ring that both of us would ideally like for me to have. "

ditto!! My BF has been talking about upgrading to the dream setting for Christmas or my birthday and maybe the diamond after that! I don''t think we will ever be in the 2ct range though!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/2/2006 4:42:15 PM
Author: moremoremore
11.gif
9.gif
For the 5th Anniv I am aiming for a 2.5-2.9 mod cushion ... So I''ll start looking at the end of the year DF...you haven''t heard the last of me yet
9.gif
Although it has to be as nice of a cushion as the one I have now...and face up just as large for the ct weight...F or G good si1...no small task...
36.gif
41.gif
yeah....can''t wait for more''s "diamond adventure" part II. i still haven''t gotten over the first one yet....LOL!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2006 7:47:07 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 4/2/2006 4:42:15 PM
Author: moremoremore
11.gif
9.gif
For the 5th Anniv I am aiming for a 2.5-2.9 mod cushion ... So I''ll start looking at the end of the year DF...you haven''t heard the last of me yet
9.gif
36.gif
41.gif
yeah....can''t wait for more''s ''diamond adventure'' part II. i still haven''t gotten over the first one yet....LOL!!!
Ha!

Are you going to keep it in the three stone setting? hmmm how long til you hit the five year? Next year?

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
dont forget me!!! I just got a 2 ct upgrade....but it took me 10 yrs to get it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results