shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone pull any good April Fools pranks???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I did...It was short, but still funny. I have a good friend that I usually talk to daily. I have been very busy this week and haven''t spoken to her since Tuesday. She called this morning wondering where I have been. I made up a big story about how I went to see my new house (still in construction) and I tripped and fell on the construction debris. I said my leg was broken and it was just terrible. She is not the most maternal of people, but, she told me not to worry about anything because she (a teacher) has Spring Break this coming week and she would come over and take care of the kids for me. I couldn''t keep going with the joke any longer. Just that she offered that was so funny and sweet, I started laughing and said APRIL FOOLS.

Anyone else like April Fools Day???

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
33.gif
No replies? How curious!!!!!

I doubt anyone could ever pull an April Fools joke about diamonds on the Pricescope experts, but you might glance at this thread.......

dani13

Ideal_Rock
LOL Websailor!!

FI played a BAD April Fools Day prank on me...after literally a week of working on a 12 page paper for grad school, I had him proofread it before I submit it tommorrow. While he was reviewing it I was in the other room, and all of a sudden he screams out, "oh no, I just hit the wrong button while trying to save the final draft and ERASED your paper- OH MY GOD!!" I have to tell you my heart literally sunk and I lost my breath...I was like, oh....no!!" It seems like such a prank I am sure to all of you, but to me he sounded so serious and I wanted to die....when I walked into the room he was like...HAPPY APRIL FOOLS- LUV YA SWEETIE!!!

I think that was the only time in my life I may have had homicidal tendencies....CRUEL MAN!!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m still trying to come up with a good one to pull on my DH, lol! I''m too paranoid of retaliation, though!
2.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
My 14 year old daughter pulled one on my older daughter. She told them I had been missing all day and my BF was looking for me and was getting worried. Kinda cruel I know but I have been threatening to ''run away from home'' for a while now so it was believable.
11.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha I was way too lazy this year to pull anything, it seems like it''s more fun during the week when you can get people at work too!!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
I tried this year but it failed. Nothing harmless at all though. I was on my way home to visit my family for the weekend and I was on my parent''s street when I called home to tell them I was just leaving my apartment and would be home in an hour, when really I''d be home in 2 minutes! But no one answered the phone, they were all outside
15.gif
I just wanted my chance to say April Fools!

Did any LIW try the "we''re engaged!" April Fools??
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results