shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help Finding a Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

clammer

Shiny_Rock
A while back (I think it was this year), someone posted a modified ring from Whiteflash. If I remember right it was the Tiffany head and I thought the Fine Line body. This is all that I remember, but I know I really liked it and now I can''t find the post. Hopefully someone can help me find it.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I think this is it link

DNavins_1.jpg

kkm.ring.6.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif
sevens you never cease to amaze me
23.gif
how the heck did you remember or find that one
36.gif

clammer

Shiny_Rock
Wow. Thanks Sevens One. I thought it was a pretty big stretch that someone would know what I was talking about, but that''s the one thanks.

OK next question. I was hoping for a upgrade but I''m moving to China (my husband got transferred) for the next couple of years and my job offer for over there fell through so it looks like I will just be getting a setting I love for now. Currently I have the generic temporary setting that I have been wearing for the last two years and I just can''t take it any longer. So the two that I am considering is the one that Sevens One posted or the tiffany replica from supercert.

http://www.exceldiamonds.com/-Engagement-Rings-5/Solitaire-Diamond-Engagement-Rings-11/Classic-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-In-Platinum-640.html

sorry, but I haven''t figured out how to post pics.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2006 3:42:04 PM
Author: mrssalvo
23.gif
sevens you never cease to amaze me
23.gif
how the heck did you remember or find that one
36.gif
He He
emembarrassed.gif

I love that setting- but I must admit I came across it again earlier when I was digging through the smtr folder looking for the latest 2cts to add to that thread.

Clammer- Welcome!

What size is your center stone? I just love either one. I think the thinner shank on the "fine lines" from WF may make your stone look bigger. Just my .02

clammer

Shiny_Rock
7''s 1 - My stone is 1.18, but my DH got it before I found this site so it faces up smaller (6.7mm). He got it from Kay''s and I don''t want to upgrade from there as they''re overpriced and the quality sucks. That''s why there''s no upgrade for now because I have to start from scratch and put my current stone in a pendant or something.

I really like the "fine lines" but I''m worried that my wedding band won''t fit flush. I also really like j-crows adapted tiffany ring from WF. I have to make a decision pretty quick as I''m moving the first week in May and would like it before then.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Demelza has the Superbcert
and can fit a band pretty flush

schand0001_2.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
there might be a slight gap with the fine Lines.
I''m not sure. You could call WF and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results