shape
carat
color
clarity

The biggest Loser(s) engaged

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dutchgirl

Rough_Rock
I was just eating my breakfast, watching the Today show and the guy who won (I think) The Biggest Loser, that weight-loss reality show, just proposed to another contestant (blonde girl) from that show. The ring he gave her looked really pretty. It looked like a radiant eternity, but I could be wrong -- they flashed it so quickly. He got down on his knee and she was crying, it was really sweet. These ''''reality couples'''' usually make me sick but I hope they last. They seem genuine. If someone sees a pic of the ring online, please post -- I''''ll try to do the same!

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Why dont'' celebrities know we want to see the ring!!!

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Awww. that was the guy with the awful moody attitude -but he became so nice after dating her.

Or she cut his hair or something.

That''s nice.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they are sweet together but I agree, we need pictures of the ring!

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I am watching access hollywood and they are covering the proposal. 2+ carat rectangular princess w/ larger micropave halo and pave'd diamonds down the shank!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
argg...we need pictures!!!

dutchgirl

Rough_Rock
I found a pic of the ring...it''s so pretty!!!!

The guy needs to cut his nails, though - gross.

Picture 3.jpg

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like four princesses put together
33.gif
...am I wrong?

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, it does look like 4 princesses together.. It's a pretty ring though. They seem so sweet together.

Agreed with whoever said Matt needs his nails cut. Blech!
14.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking the same thing about it looking like 4 separate stones... maybe it''s the angle??

....and someone send him some nail clippers along with the congratulations!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That absolutely looks like 4 princesses together made to look like one big stone. I''d bet money on it, especially at the pricetag quoted.
emotion-40.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Not my taste. I''ve always hated the old "it looks like a 1 or 2 carat deal" So am I supposed to deduce that those are 4 .50ct princess cut diamonds?

Just not my taste.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It does look like 4 princess diamonds together...very pretty though!! I love the setting, and the thin pave'' band!!
30.gif
30.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, looks like the infamous 4 stones set to look like one big stone.

I don''t think I like it very much, but to each his own. I''m sure she loves it, and that''s what''s important!

Let''s see if this one will last or will it suffer the same fate as all the other celebrity engagements.....

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Yep that''s what it looks like to me to, I think it''s called a illusion setting or something like that. Her name was Suzie. and his name was like Michael or Ryan or something Bret? I have no idea what his name was lol OMG I can''t even believe that I remembered her name....

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Wow - I didn''t realize how much weight they lost
Matt Hoover
mattbeforeafter.jpg

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Suzy Preston
suzybeforeafter.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2006 2:59:10 PM
Author: Starset Princess
Suzy Preston
suzybeforeafter.jpg
WOW THAT IS AMAZING!

Good for them!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Maybe he plays guitar . . .

My husband has longish nails on his right hand for playing guitar (they used to be really long, but now he keeps them pretty short for work), and while they can be a bit unsightly, they are also really good for back-scratching! Sometimes we''ll be sitting the wrong way and he''ll try to scratch my back with his other hand, and it is not satisfying at all!

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
WHY WHY WHY!!!! I HATE that "Fakeset".. This man won 250K,not to mention the money for appearances-una$$ a REAL 2 carat stone!!!!!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
not everyone wants to put a lot of money into jewelry, and also.. maybe they have plans for their money!
regardless, as long as she is happy.. thats what matterS! for me, i''d prefer one stone at aa carat, then what is there,...but its still one of the niccer illusion settings i''ve seen!

and their weight loss..WOW.
I watched the show a bit, and you just feel so proud of them, they lose a LOT of weight per week, because of the excerise and the healthy eating..a great show really! (look at the outcome! NO reality show has that good of an outcome!)

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2006 2:54:23 PM
Author: sistagrl2004
Why dont'' celebrities know we want to see the ring!!!
Will they EVER learn???

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
If he didn''t want to put money into the ring, then fine, but why not get ONE nice (small) stone instead of 4 probably crappy ones? YUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results