shape
carat
color
clarity

honest opinions please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lillei

Rough_Rock
Ok...this is not my set yet, but I would greatly appreciate some honest opinions. Sorry that the picture is kind of blurry; it was done with my camera phone, and I''m sure you all know how that goes...the pic came out with way too much glare, and in person my e-ring shows up a lot more, but anyway would still appreciate some feedback. I definitely want a substantial wr that I could wear alone, because my job has the potential to damage my e-ring over time. However, I will obviously be wearing a full set on my free time. So, tell me...does this set work?

lw.jpg

lillei

Rough_Rock
oops! let me try again....darn it....I can''t get the picture smaller, and even I can say that it looks horrible at this size.
7.gif
It looks sooooo distorted. Oh well, maybe I can try to give it another shot later.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there!

I can''t really tell what you''ve got there. I can see your ering at the bottom. Are there three other rings above it?

Blod

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s up to the person wearing it if it "works" or not. I personally would prefer only one band next to the e-ring or one band on either side b/c I like things to be symmetrical. The 3 rings (if it''s 3 rings
2.gif
stacked behind the e-ring look like too much to me and take away the attention of the e-ring and it''s center stone which I like to be the star/main attraction.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so hard to tell in that picture. I have to agree with mrssalvo about detracting from your e-ring. It seems too busy in my opinion, although I''ve seen it before. If you like it, please don''t let us change your mind. They all look so sparkly. I''d love to see a clearer picture of all that bling though!!!!

lillei

Rough_Rock
ok, let me try to resize this again. here''s hoping it comes out a little clearer from what was already a blurry start!

lillei

Rough_Rock
oh man!!! must be a case of trigger finger; i didn''t even upload the picture yet!!! ok....take 2
emwink.gif

lillei

Rough_Rock
oh forget it ladies. I guess I can''t really ask for opinions when I can''t even get an accurate picture. Thanks to those who responded though!
face23.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
how many rings are on your finger? it looks like there are four?
33.gif

you said you are going for ''substantial'' but there is a difference between a nice substantial wedding set (e-ring and w-ring) and stacking a bunch of rings together just to try and obtain the look.
of course, it''s all about what you want!
2.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
20.gif
Those rings look fab by themselves- but not really paired together. Are you absolutely sold on the look? If you are then for sure wear what makes you happy.
1.gif
Perhaps one on each hand?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I think it''s fine as a RHR or wearing it as a ring by itself on your left hand. I still think it''s just too much of a good thing to add it next to your e-ring. however, if you love it then you should go for whatever makes you happy to look at and see on your finger.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with wearing it alone. Wearing it w/the ering would detract from them both. Love the ring btw.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Hi lillei,

I agree with the others that such a substantial ring is best left to shin on its own as maybe a RHR or alternative wedding band on days when you are not going to wear your e-ring. I think your e-ring would be showcased best alone or with a traditional band.
they''re both very pretty though
1.gif

dutchgirl

Rough_Rock
Beautiful bands! It''s all about what YOU like, but I personally like one band (or two at most).

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Personally I think the band is too much to wear stacked with another ring. As a stand alone ring I think it is pretty.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with the others, the two rings together are too much. The wedding ring is fine alone, but I would put a simpler band (with one row of diamonds or none) next to the e-ring.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Same here; I don''t like the wide ring (I''m assuming it is a wide ring that kind of looks like 3 stacked together) with the e-ring - it''s just too much. I''d either wear them on separate hands, or wear the wide ring when you don''t wear the e-ring, and then get a simpler, narrow band to wear with the e-ring.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Did you try making a fist, picking up a cup, or doing something with your hand while you were trying the ring on? It looks like it could be uncomfortable to wear it with your e-ring. And I concurr, it''s a little busy.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I like it but I like alot of ring on my left hand

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
I personally don''t care for them paired together. I think the MOST I would like is one diamond band on each side of the engagement ring. I agree with the others that three diamond bands together under your e-ring takes a LOT away from the e-ring. Just my 0.02.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
It would really look best if you wear it by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results