shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom wedding band...who makes em?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Okay girls...heres the situation. When my FI bought my ering he had the original diamond took off and replaced it with a larger stone (no complaints yet..) the only bad thing is that now the size of the stone hides the diamonds in the wedding band. they kind of sit up under the bottom edge of the stone. I''m wondering who could make me a thin band...like 2mm or so that could act as a spacer so you can see the wedding band better....
It''s got to be custom because both bands have a "wave" to them so a straight ring won''t sit flush....I attempted to post a picture so you can see what I''m talkin about but one again I couldn''t get it to work but I know that Matadora can find it since she had to post it for me last time too
31.gif

Also....do you think a plain band or one set with pave diamonds? any ideas for a design would be great too...I kind of want to keep it''s uniqueness about it.....

Thanks girls!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven''t seen your ring but I''m willing to bet that any of the PS vendors on this site can make you a great band. You might have to send them your e-ring and w-band so that they can ensure a perfect match. As for plain or pave...I''d have to see the ring first.
4.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Here is the pic of your set. Now I am dying to see what the band looks like alone! Are the RBs for part of it and then the rest are channel set pirncess? Hard to tell I can see why you want a spacer.

Krdset0284163.jpg

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
sparkles...thanks for the picture...don''t know why I can''t figure out how to post the darn things!

Now you can see why I need some sort of spacer.... the band just disappears under the main stone...

The band has five .02 RB''s all prong set in a row and the rest of band is just plain with the two grooves.

Do you think a plain spacer or what?
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results