shape
carat
color
clarity

RESET 1.44CT PRINCESS NECKLACE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Well, I''m going to update on my earrings. I picked them up Sat. and have took pics but I''m having camera prob''s. Sooooo it may take a little today for me to get them to post. I was going to post them Sat. night but had the same problem, so I''ll work on it today and hopfully I will then get to post the pics!!!
20.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I prefer seeing princess stones on their points like this. Beautiful!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks aljdewey. That''s me to, that''s the reason that I had put the pendent away and I almost forgot about it. ( How could I have forgot about that beauty ) but it was set square , and after I started seeing all these nice princess cut stones set on their points I said that is how I would love to have mine set someday. I hadn''t thought another thing about it in the past year I guess because me and hubby was working on a new wedding set and then after all that was done and I got back into my jewelry box to clean all my jewelry I got it out of it''s box and that''s when hubby stepped in..... and I got my reset.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I love it. You lucky girl.
2.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
thank you so much moon river. I''m a very lucky girl to have my hubby...
face23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results