shape
carat
color
clarity

classic or too much for everyday wear?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=3901

I''ve posted a few times about trying to find something for my mom to get me for graduation (she''s pretty adamant that they be decently expensive, I''m not going around asking for 1k earrings!)

I''ve been considering .5ctw studs from WhiteFlash....or something from signedpieces. I LOVE this combo of pearls and little diamonds. But if she is going to spend that much money I want it to be something I will wear every day, will be classic and never go out of style. Do you think these fit the bill? I am worried they might be "too much"

They also have some GORGEOUS gold leaf earrings I am seriously considering buying for myself. *drool* Please don''t snap them up! Or maybe you should, it''s not like I have the money to spare :)

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Totally Classic!!
I doubt these will ever go out of style and will be perfect from all sorts of things from a job interview to your wedding!
5.gif

For some reason I''m really big on genuine pearl jewelry with diamond accents as being the best accessories for a bride.
20.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them! Pearls and diamonds are always a classic, always appropriate, anywhere!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
wah! someone bought them after TWO DAYS on the site!

39.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2006 12:33:22 AM
Author:rainbowtrout

I've been considering .5ctw studs from WhiteFlash....or something from signedpieces. I LOVE this combo of pearls and little diamonds. But if she is going to spend that much money I want it to be something I will wear every day, will be classic and never go out of style. Do you think these fit the bill? I am worried they might be 'too much'

Have you considered a really beautiful floating diamond pendant (1k would buy you a nice one!) or a gorgeous, everyday RHR? I'm just offering up suggestions...if you're set on earrings, I'd definitely go the .50ctw studs from Whiteflash. Diamond studs are always classic.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty set on the earrings, actually. I''m probably going to go with WF. I don''t really like the round diamond pendants--when I get one eventually I know exactly what I want, a 1-2 ct pear, maybe with a halo. So *that* won''t be happening for awhile!

Also I''m pretty rough on my hands and will have enough to worry about with the upcoming e-ring! So no RHR for me.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I love the look of diamonds and pearls together. Sorry you missed out on the deal. It just means a better choice will be heading your way.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results