shape
carat
color
clarity

SNL-Viral Videos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
** WARNING ******
(Not for the faint of heart! But if you haven't seen 'em ... you won't know WHAT all the kidzzzz are talking about!)

This still makes me laugh two weeks later ... and the "Lazy Sunday" one is still funny MONTHS later.

Natalie Portman Raps

Lazy Sunday video

If you haven't seen 'em. Check it out. If you have .... thoughts?

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I''ll have to wait until home to watch these - big brother doesn''t let us ''run'' applications outside the restricted list. Sigh. Guess I''ll just do work then.
20.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I could almost be considered one of those kidzzz, but I haven''t seen them until now. I love the Natalie Portman one. She''s sitting there all demure for the interview, in her white lacy button-up shirt, and then she''s the complete opposite in the rap scenes. I think it''s hilarious.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
LOL, i guess being that beautiful you can get away with anything

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 4:53:57 PM
Author: Blenheim
I could almost be considered one of those kidzzz, but I haven''t seen them until now.
Oh to be a "kidzzz"
27.gif
. Color me jealous, kiddo!

SNL has been so dead for so long, but this season they hired a trio of twentysomethings best known for internet videos, group name: "The Lonely Planet".

"Lazy Sunday"''s the funniest thing I''ve seen on SNL, or on TV in general, in maybe 5 years. The Natalie one is almost as funny to me: what a good sport she was!

Also - I''ve been obsessed with cupcakes since seeing it. (Made my 5th batch over the weekend: Golden Yellow cake w/ Choc. Icing).. BTW - what the hell kinda flavor is "YELLOW"????

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
P.s.....

If you like Lazy Sunday ... you might like this dead-on parody/copy done by a couple 11 year old kids & their very skilled editor Dad. It makes me smile!
9.gif
9.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
These were GREAT! Nathalie Portman is SO striking!! Beautiful girl!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
BUMP ... I know know know there are more comedy lovers out there who haven''t seen these yet!!!

FLOD: glad you liked ''em!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results