shape
carat
color
clarity

apprentice 5

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
I know theres the mensa apprentice thread, but it was getting long ,and it didn''t really fall on topic.

I was just wondering, for those who are watching, do you have a favorite...or a "I know he/she is going to win" yet?

I haven''t found anyone outstanding (at least not that I can think of at the moment) but I found for the other apprentices, I was able to pin point the winner (and runner up, even up to top 3) but for this season.. I don''t feel it I guess?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 10:32:54 AM
Author:sparkly_stars
I was just wondering, for those who are watching, do you have a favorite...or a 'I know he/she is going to win' yet?

Yeah, it's a weird season. I know the producer are DYING to keep Mensa boy and Brent on as long as possible. They have such fun at poor Brent's expense (how many shots of him EATING were there last night? Please. We didn't see Charmaine eating?? Sheer producer maniupulation. Rant over.)

I think that little blond girl is the one to beat. All the right degrees etc. Donald loves that. She seems able to get along with everyone. She's the only one that stands out for me so far. The Redhead that was crying in the bathroom about "The Brent Monster" did a good job at leading the Tahoe challenge. I'd watch her too. Maybe Tarek steps it up. SERIOUSLY, how come I don't know ANYONE's NAMES. I think that's a problem with casting this season - or the fact that the producers are concentrating mostly on the people who are gonna get kicked off.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 11:38:09 AM
Author: decodelighted

Yeah, it''s a weird season. I know the producer are DYING to keep Mensa boy and Brent on as long as possible. They have such fun at poor Brent''s excuse (how many shots of him EATING were there last night? Please. We didn''t see Charmaine eating?? Sheer producer maniupulation. Rant over.)

I think that little blond girl is the one to beat. All the right degrees etc. Donald loves that. She seems able to get along with everyone. She''s the only one that stands out for me so far. The Redhead that was crying in the bathroom about ''The Brent Monster'' did a good job at leading the Tahoe challenge. I''d watch her too. Maybe Tarek steps it up. SERIOUSLY, how come I don''t know ANYONE''s NAMES. I think that''s a problem with casting this season - or the fact that the producers are concentrating mostly on the people who are gonna get kicked off.
DH was just saying that about Brent - how he was eating in a lot of shots. This season is kind of disappointing because they seem to be concentrating a lot on the cat-fighting and the boardroom (I looked at the clock yesterday and it was 9:36 when they went to the boardroom - that''s half of show). We don''t see a lot of the strategizing and planning for the tasks.

I think the next episode will concentrate on Brent; at least that what it seems like from the preview.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
hahahha WOW deco, I COMPLETELY agree with the name thing.. I find myself describing everyone by their hair, or whatever else.. I know Terek''s because they foccus so much on him (I think he has potential) and before I just called him the guy who looks like Orlando Bloom.

But the blonde girl, I AGREE! I''m sure you must mean the one with the really nice hair cut? (theres two blondes I think.. but I think I know who you mean!)
that''s who I''m following!

I hate that we don''t know any of the other players name.. !
ah well,
as for brent...PURE RATINGS, although he seemed to have done okay this time?
I think maybe Donald wants to test the rest of the team? I mean, you can''t ALWAYS pick who you''re going to work with...it''s a part of life. LEARN to deal with them or you''ll be out the door kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results