shape
carat
color
clarity

WhiteFlash Diamonds By The Yard Necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Awww thanks everyone!

Leila: The diamonds do flip, but as val mentioned in my original thread, they are so tiny it doesn''t really matter. I had it on last night for a little while and most of them stayed flat, and the ones that didn''t were catching the light and throwing off heaps of sparkles!

Mara: The idea of the different sizes came about with input from fellow pricescopers after I mentioned I wanted different distance between the stones to break it up a little. I''ve worn it wrapped around, and it looked fabulous - the different sized stones really adds a little something to the piece! I don''t know who is that sassy chick in the pic (have to ask Denise), but the necklace looked great on her
2.gif

The earrings are a very nice addition courtesy of the man who damaged my camera, AKA my husband. Here''s the conversation last night:

DH: "Wow the earrings looks nice. Does that mean I don''t have to replace your camera?"
JL: "UH-UH of course NOT. Duh!!"
DH: "Come on!"
JL: "How am I going to take pics for my pricescope buddies if I don''t have a camera?"
DH: "Damn, forgot about your DIAMOND forum mates!"

I promise to take pics of the double strand, and earshots when I can get hold of a camera!

xoxo jade.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WOW Jade! You have been a busy girl! I love your new set!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh and another note about the earrings - in certain light, one of them looked slightly ''cloudier/milky'' than the other - I wonder if there''s fluorescence? I used my H&A viewer on them, and the slightly milky stone had fatter arrows. The sparklier stone had thinner arrows??? I vaguely recall reading something in RT about choosing slightly different stones for earrings but I didn''t pay enough attention, am going to find that thread now!

They still look marvelous though! Also, placed next to my .41 side stones in my 3stone ring, the size difference is negligible!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/6/2005 2:47:40 AM
Author: JadeLeaves
View of the entire necklace in a spiral:

Wow!!!!

Deb :)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Jade, I love your new pretties. Congrats on a great design job.

shay

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just stunning - love that spiral picture of the necklace - talk about drool factor!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love the necklace! And I love that you can wear it doubled or single!

The earrings sound great too.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ooooh so purty!!! I love it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you went with three different sizes (I remember you were going to go with two at first) it adds a fun, new twist on a popular design.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!

I finally got my new camera! It''s hard to get good shots of the necklace
7.gif

JL 025.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Worn as a double strand (pics as promised!!):

JL 029.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Another one:

JL 032.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
With my new earrings (the little diamond pair is from my little sister!)

JL 027.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your necklace is beautiful! Love all those little shimmers of fire - very elegant! Enjoy!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely goregous JadeLeaves, you''re so so lucky! Did you say you''re from Melbourne? I''m a Geelong girl myself... howdy neighbour!
3.gif

Congratulations on such a beautiful piece, now I want one! Thanks alot
25.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Jade I would have pm you on this if the forum let you do this anyhoo I am a fellow Australian diamond lover and recently discovered this forum. I have been hoping to upgrade my ER for my 20th wedding anniversary and so have been researching like carzy over online versus Australian jewellers. I note that you have been buying some gorgeous stones and pieces from GOG and whiteflash. Can you tell me if you pay much duty on the stones etc?
The very exciting news is that I broached the subject with my husband today and he was very enthuastic and gave me an "oh my god are you sure!" budget so now the fun begins!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results