shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF wedding band WAX is in! Opinions needed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
After much deliberation (poor Renee knows just how much!), I decided to have my wedding band custom made by WF to sit flush w/ my SP e-ring.

Here is the wax! The diamonds are supposed to be 1.5mm ACA (I don''t know how many points). I had asked for 2mm... and in the wax it looks a little bigger than that maybe 2.5mm? I think the band of my e-ring is about 2.7mm. I decided to go w/ RBs instead of squares, for the added sparkle and because I think I''m really going to like the contrast between the two rings.

So let me know what you think!
9.gif

I''ve been sans e-ring for almost 2 weeks!... the pain, the pain!
3.gif

WFwax0309061.jpg

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
And one more...

WFwax0309062.jpg

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like it will be very pretty!!!!

Congratulations!!!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Caribou!

I also had wanted the notch part to be a little lower so I could still see the bottom part of my diamond through the "window" on the side of the head... Going to have to talk to WF to see if that''s possible.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/9/2006 11:51:40 AM
Author:LizzieC

I had asked for 2mm... and in the wax it looks a little bigger than that maybe 2.5mm?
The wax is a bit larger than the resulting metal casting - needs to be that way. I hope this is what you see...

Geez... I must have missed your ring when it was posted initially - of simply my memory went away: all for the better, since I get the surprise all over again.
37.gif
Love the small squares on the band!

''Bet the two rings will look wonderful together. Good for you !
36.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry...can''t focus on the w-band for looking at the asscher!!!

What a gorgeous diamond. I think the whole thing will look fantastic when it is finish.

Blod
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The wax looks great Lizzie. Your ering is soooo pretty. What a gorgeous set you will have!!!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I think the band will look great because it provides a contrast to the square stones in the e-ring, but it also matches the round stones in the halo. I love this set!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It looks great!! I wouldn''t change a thing.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It will be lovely! Congrats LizzeC!

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/9/2006 12:39:38 PM
Author: lizz
I think the band will look great because it provides a contrast to the square stones in the e-ring, but it also matches the round stones in the halo. I love this set!
I was just thinking this!!!

lillei

Rough_Rock
how cute....they were made for each other!!!! i know you must miss your ring, but at least it''s keeping the other one company.
emteeth.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
It''s going to look outstanding!!!!
emthup.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. The rounds will pick up on the rounds in the halo. The wax is always slightly larger than it will be once it is cast. Not to worry. It''s going to be a great match.
30.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys, I''m really happy with the way it turned out! Now I''m just waiting to get the stamp of approval from FI!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
the band compliments your ering beautifully

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Its going to be stunning!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love it!!!! It''s going to be awesome.

shay

Shawna13

Rough_Rock
I agree! It''s going to be soooooo beautiful!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I love the mixture of stones :) TO GREAT!!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Diddo! Haven't seen a halo ring like that, love the contrast it will be gorgeous!

ETA: Looking at it again I just have one question. Are you getting the wb with milgrain like the ering? I think it would match better if you did and well I just LOVE the milgrain look. Just a thought.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again all! Well.... FI approved!
36.gif
Yay!
9.gif
But he says he''s not going to let me see it in real life until the wedding (just under 3 mos away)!!! So cruel!!!

Sparkles: Yes the WB will have milgrain too... I love milgrain!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results