shape
carat
color
clarity

My Vera Wang wedding set!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2006 5:28:37 PM
Author: albicocca

Date: 3/7/2006 5:24:03 PM
Author: Rascal49
I''m hearing 60ish for later this week
10.gif
Woohoo! It''s about time!
You in the New York area too? I''m getting sooooo excited! I was in Vegas 2 weekends ago and it was EIGHTY TWO and I almost died of joy. I CANNOT WAIT until we get some nice weather here!!! SANDALS!!!!!!
9.gif
Yup, I''m in Fairfield County, CT.
1.gif

I can''t wait to be able to wear capris again!! And not worry about gloves, scarves, jackets, boots, etc.
3.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love it, especially the diamonds in the prongs! You have lovely hands as well.
36.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks butterfly!
9.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
{{{{Side note: I totally thought I saw you in the subway yesterday and was like ''WOW IS THAT MARA, I WONDER WHAT SHE''S DOING IN NEW YORK!?!?!?!?'' before realizing that it would be really weird to just run up to some woman and be like, ''I think you''re on Pricescope, are you Mara??'' }}}}

ha ha, that''s funny; it was somewhat like that at Quest last weekend, although we knew we were meeting there. First I was in the parking lot, saw MD plates pull in, and then a big flash of bling in the sunshine, and I knew it must be DiamondLil. Up in the store, she came in, and I said, "you must be DiamondLil", and introduced myself as "Old-fashioned Girl", and then in the office we met "Virginia" and "Logan Sapphire." I think the Quest people did find it amusing.... But out in the subway, the best way to tell would be to check out there rings to be sure!!
2.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2006 11:24:24 AM
Author: old-fashioned girl
{{{{Side note: I totally thought I saw you in the subway yesterday and was like ''WOW IS THAT MARA, I WONDER WHAT SHE''S DOING IN NEW YORK!?!?!?!?'' before realizing that it would be really weird to just run up to some woman and be like, ''I think you''re on Pricescope, are you Mara??'' }}}}

ha ha, that''s funny; it was somewhat like that at Quest last weekend, although we knew we were meeting there. First I was in the parking lot, saw MD plates pull in, and then a big flash of bling in the sunshine, and I knew it must be DiamondLil. Up in the store, she came in, and I said, ''you must be DiamondLil'', and introduced myself as ''Old-fashioned Girl'', and then in the office we met ''Virginia'' and ''Logan Sapphire.'' I think the Quest people did find it amusing.... But out in the subway, the best way to tell would be to check out there rings to be sure!!
2.gif
Oh, I totally check out rings in the subway (a) just because
31.gif
and (b) to see if I recognize any PS rings!
9.gif
That would seriously be so exciting! Except of course that I might be wrong and then random woman would think I was crazy and/or trying to steal her rings...
20.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
the rings look lovely

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sevens!!!
9.gif

freckles127

Shiny_Rock
Albi,
It''s gorgeous!! That setting is so unique and makes the rock look huge
30.gif
Love the matching w-ring too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results