shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement ring with a special thank you to the Iceman

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mcnabb4mvp

Rough_Rock
I got the diamond from Iceman who posts on this board as many of you know. His prices are the lowest you''ll find www.midwestgems.com and he helped me in so many ways. Just wanted to thank him again.
I got the setting from http://www.engagement-ring-mountings.com/engagement_ring_settings.php They are all custom made. This is the picture of the setting from their website:

3b.jpg

I got a marquise diamond. Here''s 2 scanned pics of the ring.
231321.jpg

untitled1.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WOW it''s gorgeous!
30.gif
I especially love that setting - it''s so unique yet classic/antiquey/modern all at the same time!
9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and unusual ring. Congrats on a great purchase and best wishes to you.

shay

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely and very unique. Congrats!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooo, I really like it!! The marquis looks really great in that setting. Congratulations.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
its gorgeous!! love it! hand pics please!

mcnabb4mvp

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone
1.gif

my GF was engaged before, she eventually broke it off but her ring then was a solataire round cut diamond. So she definitely wanted something ''different''
She''s seen the setting already, I showed her about 15 of them and this was one she really liked
2.gif

Unfortunately my digital camera is broken and with saving for the wedding(we''re eloping to New Orleans in July) a new camera isn''t in the budget right now. maybe we can borrow her parents camera for an eventual hand pic

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! I can''t wait to hear how your proposal goes.
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Be sure to post hand shots after the proposal!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a beautiful marquise in a very unique setting. I really like it. I have a marquise currently and still love it (although I''m awaiting my new RB from Wink sometime next week I''m guessing). I''m sure she''ll love it! Congrats
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful ring! I love it, and I''m sure your lady will love it too!!! Congrats on your upcoming engagement/marriage!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That''s a beautiful ring and the style is quite different from what we ususally see...

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a beautiful ring! It''s definitely unique and that''s what I like in an engagement ring
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Stunning
30.gif
30.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
I really like the ring, very unigue looking. That''s what I like, different style rings yet classy!! Congratulations!
35.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the ring... especially the setting!! It''s gorgeous!!!!!
36.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty! I really like it. Strange how your actual ring looks so much more sparkly than the pic they have on their webpage. But that''s a beautiful ring.

mcnabb4mvp

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone
1.gif

I''ll be sure to show this to her on Sunday.
The ring is burning a hole in my pocket, can''t wait to give it to her
21.gif

As far as the ring looking different in the 2 pics, it doesn''t look like the website''s picture used flash? And I used a scanner so of course that''s going to ''lighten'' it up a lot more.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats...good luck with your proposal
1.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is such a pretty and unique ring! Best of luck with your proposal!!! Don''t forget to come back here with hand shots.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for letting me part of that moment in your life. Best of luck in the future and may you have as many if not more anniversarys as myself (25).

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring, great choice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results