shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche X-prong vs. WF X-prong

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

timetobuy

Rough_Rock
Has anyone seen these 2 side by side? Which is higher, thicker, more durable, etc..? I think they are both about 1200 in plat. but not sure. I''ve seen the pics but it is difficult to tell how they compare in person.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
If they cost the same, I''d go with the name brand (Vatche). I got one recently and love it. I would not change a single thing about it. I saw a pic on PS recently of the WF X prong, and it was nice too, but looked slightly different, and I wasn''t sure I liked it as well.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The folks at WF used to carry the Vatche, I am not sure if they still do, but they might be able to do a side by side photo comparison for you out of their completed rings archieve.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I am almost positive that they are THE SAME SETTING.. If you click on the x-prong on the whiteflash site.. it used to say d. vatche right on the link.. but the item number is still DV- whatever.. So I''m pretty sure its still the same setting and they''re just not advertising the fact that they are using the vatche design.. Maybe they can offer it with less markup this way?

maddie80

Shiny_Rock
When I was looking for my e-ring, Whiteflash told us that they were no longer carrying the D. Vatche line. However, Whiteflash said their x-prong was basically the same as the brand name D. Vatche X-prong. We went ahead with the brand name because we had a chance to try it on and see it in person - we''re kind of anal about the details. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results