shape
carat
color
clarity

"enabler" purchases

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
lol...i was just thinking about how many enabler purchases i''ve made since i joined PS. So my question is, other than what you ORIGINALLY came to PS to purchase, who was the "enabler" and what did you purchase? This includes and and all jewelry/rings other than your original intent.

I''ll go first:

Melissasue - Amerimark chicken cutlets
various BIWs - NuBra sticky cutlets
12.gif

Monarch64 - Shelli Segal dress (well, i was online shopping for her and ended up falling in love with one of the dresses for me
9.gif
)
Mara - Pottery Barn Gayle entertainment center
Matata/Mara - Louis Vuitton Bosphore (which in turn also got me to bu the coin purse that i wouldn''t have bought otherwise
20.gif
)

Hmmmm, I''m looking at my list and I think, damn...Mara has done some damage to my wallet! That''s all I can remember now, hopefully that''s it!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hahah my only enabler purchase so far is Matata for the Bosphore purse...so I'm not too much in the $$ hole just yet.

But I know I have been some sort of an enabler for some other gals, aka I recall someone bought some AG jeans because we were talkng about them, oh and I know Irish Eyes and some others got turned onto Charlotte pants because of me. I bet most husbands are like Damn that Mara girl and her bright ideas !!
31.gif

In terms of other things I have seen that I want, diamond hoop earrings are at the top of my soon-to-be-hopefully list based on various PS'ers who have posted theirs (I loved FK's but they were too big hoop-wise for me)...and of course a few more LV's that PS'ers have posted.
9.gif

Oh and I have been tempted by things like new skin products or haircare but so far have not yet succumbed.
2.gif

Ginger when are you getting the EC? I can't wait to see pictures!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too many to mention, ughhh.
11.gif
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''t forget all the Sharper Image ultrasonic cleaners that were purchased due to that 15 page long thread! That''s the only "enabler" purchase I can think of just now. Oh, and Mara turned me on to Kashi cereal, in case that counts, lol.
36.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lets see, circle pendant - Mara
SI Ultra sonic - Mara
Beauty products - FireGodess
Crest Ultra Sonic cleaner - noobie
Jewel Jet steam cleaner- PS''er who I forget the name of
I think that''s it?? Probably forgot a few things....
3.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG I forgot about the SI cleaner!! add me to the list of ''enabled'' and I don''t even remember who started it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jewelry I''ve purchased:
Asscher ring- PS and Storm
Eternity bands - PS
Diamond hoops from WF - PS

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Let''s see, SI US Cleaner, AG jeans (thanks Mara
2.gif
3.gif
)....hmmm that''s all I can remember at the moment LOL!

Of course, I ordered a pair of Charlotte pants and capris, but until I try them on and see if they fit my fat a**, I''m not giving Mara the credit
2.gif
31.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
wow...forget MY wallet -- Mara you''ve done quite a bit of damage to wallets ALL OVER pricescope! lol!!

I got an e-mail late-ish last week that my EC has been shipped -- which supposedly it takes 2-4 weeks to ship. Noone''s contacted me yet to arrange a delivery date, but hopefully soon! I can''t wait to get it!
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh mine only took a week after it was shipped! So hopefully they will call you this week!

12.gif
enabler? moi?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know what an "enabler" is in a Twelve Step program, but I do not understand this thread! Please tell me what you are talking about!!!

Deb
34.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF, I think gingerb. means those PSr''s who are "enabling" us "compulsive?" shoppers to continue spending on diamonds, accessories, clothing, etc.... I don''t think it''s meant in a serious way at all, just for fun.
emotion-5.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Well, I think the whole PS world has definitely upped my desire for diamonds and all things sparkley. But more importantly, I''m not longer happy with those maul earring studs for $499.....

Mara and her AG jeans did it for me too. But, they are the best fitting jeans I have ever owned and sometimes I can find them on clearance online.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2006 4:10:33 PM
Author: Mara
hahah my only enabler purchase so far is Matata for the Bosphore purse...so I''m not too much in the $$ hole just yet.
Well, we were "enabled" into buying the SI cleaners - the whole lot of us! lol

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
update on my "enabled" purchases -- i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrve my lv bosphore!!! my first designer purse purchase -- can opened....worms everywhere....i''m already plotting to see if i can get my next purchase before eluxury''s no shipping sale ends
11.gif
and i found that if you go through lucky magazine''s rewards program, you get 3% back on all eluxury purchases by a gift card or something ...hehehe..my wallet doesn''t stand a chance!

i''ve started lurking around the purseforum too (bad bad bad
38.gif
)...lol, although i did catch myself checking out one of the girls bling in her purse shot before i checked out her purse..once a ps''er, always a ps''er
5.gif

my PB EC is scheduled to deliver on tuesday...woohoo! can''t wait

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Don''t forget those crock pots, ladies.
31.gif

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
OK, now I''m curious: what are AG jeans and where does one find them???

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I have officially been enabled. I bought a juicy track suit after Mara posted they were on sale.

She is definitely head enabler
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha i forgot about the crock pot! greg thought i was crazy when i ran downstairs one sunday and said 'im going out to get a crockpot'...hahah..thanks PS!!!

AG jeans...check them out at www.shopbop.com and also www.revolveclothing.com has them too. they are great for girls with shapely bodies who have butts...hee hee...i love them!

ETA: Ginger I can't wait to see the EC!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, your're right diamondlil, I need to add the crock pot to my list. Have to say I love it. I just got the jewel jet steamer. Haven't used it yet. I'll test it out tomorrow.
3.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Well, if I end up getting a new puppy, I''ll know who to thank...or blame!
32.gif

widget

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
eternity band - PS
huggie earrings - kaleigh
flip flops havaianas - Mara
WF jeweler cleaner - PS
Ultra sonic - on the wish list..

i''m sure there are more and I''ll add them when I think of them

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh yes, I too have been enabled:

PS - eternity band (this is my wedding band which I''ve yet to post pix of but I will soon!)
Mara - circle of life pendant
PS - Sharper Image ultrasonic cleaner
IrishEyes, Rascal, Virginia and others - Bare Escentuals make up
MelissaSue - Amerimark chicken cutlet inserts, Victoria''s Secret Body by Victoria convertible bra

I''m sure there will be many more!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2006 12:26:39 PM
Author: curlygirl
Oh yes, I too have been enabled:

PS - eternity band (this is my wedding band which I''ve yet to post pix of but I will soon!)
Mara - circle of life pendant
PS - Sharper Image ultrasonic cleaner
IrishEyes, Rascal, Virginia and others - Bare Escentuals make up
MelissaSue - Amerimark chicken cutlet inserts, Victoria''s Secret Body by Victoria convertible bra

I''m sure there will be many more!!
Woohoo! I''m officially a partial enabler
2.gif
3.gif
hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results