shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me men''s wedding band with diamonds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nicolejrx

Shiny_Rock
Hello all!
My fiance and I are working on the design of his wedding band. We already know that it is going to be platinum with etching on the top and bottom of the ring. The question is right now which shape of diamonds and how should we set them in the middle of the band. We want around 15 pointers, full eternity band style, but are unsure if we should do round or princess cut, channel set, pave, or prong set. So many decisions... My wedding band is going to be 20 pointers, pave, full eternity... Please show me any pics you have of men''s wedding bands with diamonds! TIA!
Nicole

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Here's one, but it's not full eternity though.
000016590.jpg

Some more men's diamond bands
R-1033.jpg

090397.jpg

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I love the men''s band with little asschers at SP! Yummy....
3.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
15591.jpg

I think this is such a Cool Ring (SP/Facets) for a guy. (too bad my FI isn't the bling type. : ( )
I'm always drawn to it.

Scintillating...

nicolejrx

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the ideas everyone! My fiance is definitely into the bling!!! He can''t wait to have some diamonds for himself! Signed Pieces has some nice ideas. The jeweler that made my ring is also going to be custom making our bands so we really get to do whatever we want which is fun!
Nicole

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results