shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring is Complete - Ritani Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhhhhh another stunning!
36.gif

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Love, love, love that Ritani setting. It is one of my personal favorites! Your girlfriend is so lucky and I admire your planning everything out so far in advance. How thoughtful and romantic. Horseback riding on the beach sounds like fun!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Your fiance is going to love it! Goodluck with waiting three whole months!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Bumping b/c of your fabulous proposal thread in LIW. Can you do some "man-hand" pics to tide us over before March? It is SUCH a heavenly ring!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous. I love that setting!
35.gif

Tiffany1976

Shiny_Rock
It is an exceptionally beautiful ring! You have done such a lovely job! It was beautiful when you called her the love of your life. Make sure you say that the day of your proposal. If you say one thing, say that. It made me tear up. True, I am thinking of my upcoming proposal, but very nice! Congratulations, there is nothing more special than finding your best friend and greatest love.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
9.gif

The love of your life''s future ring is absolutely beautiful! You did good !
36.gif

March really isn''t that far away when you think about it. January is 3/4th''s over, February only has 28 days, and then it''s March!

You only got about a month and some change to get that proposal all worked out!
26.gif

Keep us posted, and best wishes to you and the future Mrs!

Have a great day!

35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on a beautiful ring. Good choice!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful choice...your lady will be very happy...congrats...
emlove.gif

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
I''m jealous. Carmel and Pebble Beach and Monterey - my favorite spot on the earth. I love driving on 17 mile drive and looking at the beautiful houses. (where I want to live one day.)

she is SO LUCKY to be getting a beautiful ring and the proposal of my dreams! Good luck! !!!!!!!! How romantic!!

esguy27

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback. It''s nice to hear all the compliments on the ring, since I had no idea what I was doing before I found this website!

Only 44 days to go until I propose!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
esguy27, wow!! beautiful ring .
30.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif

Wow, for minute I thought I was looking at my ring. That''s what my ring looks like...expect it isn''t a Ritani but it was designed after it!

It''s beatiful.

esguy27

Shiny_Rock
Well, I''ve managed to make it to this point without giving in. The ring has burnt a hole 3/4 of the way through my pockets, but I''m just 11 days away from the big day now. 3 months have gone by super fast! My wait is almost over (and my anxiety is on the rise!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay 11 days and counting. I can''t believe you were able to hold out this long. Good for you. I can''t wait to hear all about it esguy!!!! I adore this ring, and must say you did a great job on it!!! Please don''t forget to come back with hand pics. I am counting down the days already, haha.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results