shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have a Jack Kelege to show off?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GemAdorer

Rough_Rock
http://www.jackkelege.com/index2.htm

I love his style and would like to see if anyone has any of his works. Rings especially. My friend is looking for a particular emerald cut we once saw together and I''d just like to see if anyone has anything to show off
1.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, I don''t but his stuff is to die for. I don''t recall any PS''er posting an actual ring of his.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
My local jeweler carries the line and it''s all very beautiful but I agree with ann. I don''t know of any pricescoper''s who have any of his rings..

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2006 10:47:29 PM
Author: mrssalvo
My local jeweler carries the line and it''s all very beautiful but I agree with ann. I don''t know of any pricescoper''s who have any of his rings..

Ditto!

A few years back I went ring shopping with future hubby ... wouldn''t you know the only setting that I liked happen to be a kelege ... and it was only $4,700.00 for the platinum setting, melee diamonds under .25 tctw! (Yes, that is correct ... no center diamond included!) Yikes. Why do my eyes always find the most expensive things?!

Have a nice day!
35.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think any PSers have any...but his designs are divine!

From a halo thread....

kelegehalo13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results