shape
carat
color
clarity

my new asscher ring is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, guys. I''m still debating whether Pricescope is more useful for diamond education or as a support group! I think today I''d vote for the latter,

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it here yet???

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Nope, I think it will be the end of the week. If it on time. I am smart enough to know that contractors and jewelers have a "unique" definition of "it will be done this week." So I''m hoping for this week and expecting next week.

Lauren, are you still star-struck with your lovely ring? Did you sneak a preview of the wedding band yet? Any tootsie roll for you in the shipment?
1.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Ugg. I talked to the jeweler...looks like next week it is!

Why is it that someone can wait patiently through ten years of marriage for a wedding set, but then can''t make it two weeks after it is ordered??!? I''m weak!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2006 2:24:22 PM
Author: wallermama
Nope, I think it will be the end of the week. If it on time. I am smart enough to know that contractors and jewelers have a ''unique'' definition of ''it will be done this week.'' So I''m hoping for this week and expecting next week.

Lauren, are you still star-struck with your lovely ring? Did you sneak a preview of the wedding band yet? Any tootsie roll for you in the shipment?
1.gif

I''m sorry it''s taking so long to get here. Of course, I''m still star-struck with my ring. . . Weston and I have a little ritual when I come home from work now - he always asks me how I am, and then "can I see it?" He''s as in love with it as I am, I think.
2.gif

I''m actually going through the waiting along with you for my wedding bands - but they should be here tomorrow, so that''s not toooooo long of a wait.

Hang in there - it will sooooooo be worth the wait!
9.gif

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Very nice can''t wait to see it on your paw!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''ll be here soon. Hang in there, I''ve been there so I know about waiting. Seems like forever. I can''t wait for hand pics, I adore your ring!!!!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
the waiting is the hardest part, but you will have it before you know it. we''re almost as excited to see it as you are
1.gif

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Wow, the asscher looks great and stunning! Unfortunately, the worst part has just begun...THE WAIT!
32.gif

Patients is definitely not my strongest point, so I feel your pain. I'll be checking in for some pics, which you will hopefully have soon!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
It''s coming today! I can''t stand it!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2006 12:59:16 PM
Author: wallermama
It''s coming today! I can''t stand it!

We must have pics immediately!
9.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today''s the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emotion-19.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
It''s here! It''s here! I feel like I am going to throw up!

I love it. It is perfect...just want I wanted. It''s not huge, not small, but sparkles like mad and I now know what getting lost in a mile deep asscher is all about
19.gif

As soon as photographer hubbie gets home, you''ll get pics! Sorry for the wait. But after seventeen years of a relationship, ten and a half years of marriage, three babies and hitting 33 this year, I think my wait trumps yours
28.gif

Woo hoo!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
ooooh, so glad to hear it''s perfect!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

And I knowwww you deserve to see it more than we do but....pretty please?
12.gif
Can''t you take just a couple before he gets home??
9.gif

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
For goodness sake, if you throw up, steer clear of the ring!!!!
emotion-20.gif
Can''t wait for the pics!!!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock

I lost track of this thread for awhile!! I am soooo excited to see your ring! I hope your hubby gets home soon!!

"Indecisive, have you picked a setting? I have a size 6 too so I'm curious to see this puppy on my hand. What are you hoping to find in your ideal stone?"

This is my dream ring. We will see what DBF comes up with though! We are going to GOG over spring break to pick out a diamond!! I cannot wait, so hopefully pictures of your ring will keep me satisfied until then
2.gif
!
AsscherRing003.jpg

ETA: Please post pictures soon!! I a wearing my computer out checking so much!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Indecisive, where did you see that ring? I love that setting!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock

lizz- lol well it has been the ring I have been imagining and talking about forever but I had never been able to find all the elements in one ring! So we were going back and forth and considering a plain solitaire and I decided to do a google image search on "asscher ring" to get some ideas. This was on the first page and I took that as a sign it was the one

30.gif
. My bf gets to make the final decision though. You probably didn''t need that whole story but oh well! Here is the web page it came from. It doesn''t say which designer it is from but you could email the. We are going to have it custom made at Quest, if my DBF picks it!!

http://www.heffern.com/bridal/bridal_jewelry.html

P.S. I am still dying to see your ring wallermama!!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Indecisive, after looking over that whole website you posted the link to, I didn''t find that specific ring anywhere (looks like a Ritani), but I did find this great asscher setting!

suzyfabrikant33.jpg

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, Where is it already........?
20.gif

The PS natives are getting restless.
9.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Ugg! I am so sorry about how long this has taken! But my in-laws are in town, my husband is the only one who knows how to operate his insanely complicated camera...but we took photos this morning and he is now (obsessive compulsively) editing the photos to be posted. I promise they are coming!

I feel so dependent, when it comes to photography. I need to figure out how to use his stuff. We''re talking about SERIOUS digital equipment. He''s a perfectionist and I love him for it. But it does take a bit of time...

And I still love my ring! It''s so sparkly. I sat at a green light until I was honked at because I was seeing how the light looked on the diamond. It is a bit hard to get used to the height of the diamond...evn though I asked them to set it low, and they did, I have only worn bezel set diamonds before. So prongs and edges and all are new to me.

It''s so shiny and uber modern and plain and looks perfect with an asscher! I think it is so great how asschers look perfectly at home in vintage or modern styles. They are the wonder of all diamonds, to me.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, I can''t wait too see pictures..
36.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Finally! I started a new thread with pics (named Asscher Solitaire Pics). Thanks so much for all of your supprt during this excruciating wait!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/asscher-solitaire-pics.40904/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results