shape
carat
color
clarity

what happened to charlotte pants?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Last spring, I think it was Mara who directed a few of us to shopbop.com to look at charlotte pants, the gauzy, kinda beachy looking pants with the wide waistband. I purchased them in a sandy color and absolutely LOVED them last summer! But I remember they had a color that was kind of like a light blue/grey and I''ve been thinking that would be a great addition to my wardrobe for this spring ( Yes, I''m already doing my spring clothing shopping, even though it is -4 degrees outside right now!
20.gif
9.gif
). The only problem is, I''m not seeing those pants on shopbop anymore!!
15.gif
Does anyone know where I can find them? I would love to purchase another pair or two, especially in the white color.

Let me know if anyone has a tip for me!
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
IE..they'll be back!!

I know I freaked out too last year, because I started wearing them TWO years ago and last spring (2005) they didn't have them on SB and I was like OMG NO!!! thinking that that it was just a one year fad or something and they weren't going to carry them. eBay didn't have them so I was sure I was SOL.

Well they came out a month or two later on SB, and I bought about 6 pairs last year...tee hee. Of course I still need a few more like the chocolate brown and another pair of black.
9.gif
I realized I like the dark colors especially because you can really dress them up or down and they are a little more versatile than the colored ones or the whites (which are strictly summer!!). But I do love my white pair too.

As an aside, I did look for them over the winter (Christmas break) thinking oh lets see if anyone else has them online right now because what if SB sells out fast (like they did initially last spring when they got their first shipment) and I did find them on another eCommerce site...I don't remember which one but I just googled 'Charlotte beach pants' and I found this one particular store that already had them in stock for about the same price as SB, maybe a few dollars more or less.

ETA: I googled them again and found the store I was looking at...they don't have the soft blue grey color in yet (I bought it last year but can't recall the name)...but they have white, black, chocolate, army, sand and turquise. I *think* on SB these were $65 last year? So they are $79 on this site it looks like.

http://store.irissinger.com/charlotte.html

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Oh thank goodness!!
9.gif
I''m like DYING to order a few more pairs! THey are a little pricey, so I only ordered the one pair last year, but like I said, I adored them! They were so comfortable and stylish, so many people complimented me on them and asked me where I got them. I should''ve kept my mouth shut - now I understand why there wasn''t enough pairs left for me!!
9.gif

I''ll keep looking online and also check back in with SB every so often. I know it''s only February, so maybe as it gets closer to April/May they will have them back in. All I know is I''m definitely ordering one in grey, white, black and brown ASAP!!!
2.gif

Thanks Mara!
36.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Just saw your ETA and I''m going to try that site!!
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha that is so what I did the first year in 2004, just buy one or two pairs because they seemed pricey...well obviously that did not work out since next spring I was dying for more the same way you are...so last year I said what the heck and bought a bunch of them....white, black, another coral, the blue gray (and then had to buy another one because i tore the first pair on a nail on a chair...booo!!!), and then got the pink on sale as well.

let me just tell you how hard it was to go from wearing the loose, flowy charlotte pants all summer to putting on hard, unyielding, constricting JEANS for winter, boooo hooo!!!

this year i''m going to get 2 more pairs of black (mine are so faded it''s not even funny, i''m embarassed to wear them!), a chocolate brown and if they have another dark color like the army dark green or a navy, that one as well. i''ve got enough of the light, bright party colors! and i really want one of the tiered skirts they have as well, probably in white!

sign up for SB''s weekly update emails, they sent out one last year re announcing the charlotte pants and that is how i knew they were up and bought a few pairs right away!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results