shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello/some of my work

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nasim Ahmad

Rough_Rock

Hello all,

I just joined the forum. The members seem to be real nice. The jewelry images are amazing, and I have learned a lot reading some of the more informative posts. About myself, my Nasim and I am an American working in gemstones and jewelry in Pakistan. Pakistan, and neighboring Afghanistan, have some of the best gem resources around. There is so much happening in gemstones nowadays, so I dedicate my time and effort in buying/selling only the finest top gem materials, both rough and cut. I also operate a jewelry workshop, specializing in better quality diamond/colored stone jewelry pieces. As with the colored stones, I try to dedicate my time and effort in producing fine quality one-of-a-kind pieces. Seeing the wonderful designs in the forum I feel it appropriate including some pics of my work as well. I hope you enjoy them. As you can see in the pics, I specialize in ruby, as well as emerald. The rubies in these pics are all untreated and AGL certified.

Best regards,
Nasim

_MG_8749-1.jpg

daniil

Rough_Rock
I would love to see some of your emeralds. are you using local emeralds? I saw few emeralds from Afghanistan and they weren of great color and clarity.

Loking forward seeing more of your work, Daniil.

Nasim Ahmad

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the welcome and kind words, Richard. I work with Colombian, Zambia, Pakistan and Afghan emeralds, Daniil. Of course, in their finest qualities there isn''t much difference between the four, but Pakistan emeralds are the world''s best in smaller and melee sizes, really no comparison in color and saturation in sub-carat stones. Plus majority of the Pak emeralds are not oiled or enhanced, so that''s a plus too. Afghan, well I have seen some amazing Afghan stones the past years. I think the optimum size range for the top gem Afghan emeralds run between 2-5 carats. They can take on any emerald in the world including Colombia''s finest, but in the bigger sizes of Colombia takes the cake. Of course, I have heard stories about some big Afghan emerald roughs, but those are the exceptions really. Like Pak, many Afghan emeralds are not oiled, they are the real thing, and that''s where I put a point for them over Colombian. I am trying to get a 5-carat stone now. It''s the best stone I have seen the past three years, fantastic. Price though is tough, please wish me luck.

Best regards,
Nasim

P.s. sending a pic of a pair of ruby/diamond earrings I recently did. Rubies were very nice, no heat and AGL certified. 12 carats rubies total, 5 carats diamonds.

rudiae.jpg

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
Great looking earrings, Nasim!

If you''ve got more examples, bring ''em on!

Richard M.

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Really splendid work, Nasim. Best of luck with your emerald purchase and of course post a picture if you get it.

Richard M.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Wow, love those earrings. It makes me wish my jewelry budget were a whole lot larger.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow, those earrings are really something. I can just picture them on some gorgeous Bollywood star.

Nasim Ahmad

Rough_Rock
Dear Friends,

Once again, thank you for the kind words. The forum really is like family. I don''t have too many pics of my work, as my friend - a gifted photographer - does that for me whenever he is in town. I did this plat/ruby/dia ring about three years ago. I took the pic myself, yet the quality unfortunately isn''t as good as my friend''s picture work. But the ruby I will never forget. This was 2.75-carats, untreated, and about the best ruby gets in color, luster, fluorescence and fire. Had it set with 1.67 carats G-H/VVS1 3-7 pointers. This was a local sale (client visitng from the UAE), so didn''t get chance for the AGL or GIA cert, though I heard later owner got it certified from somewhere. This stone was a pleasure to have from the time I bought to the time it left in the ring, and I was just a little sad to see it go. Great piece, though unfortunately pic doesn''t do justice.

Besr regards,
N

275rb.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW.. it is stunning..!! Thank you for sharing your treasures...

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Nasim,
You are truly gifted! I especially love your earrings! Thank you for sharing your work with us.
Paula

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous pieces Nasim. I really love those earrings. Wow!!!
30.gif
30.gif

MJO

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I love the earrings.

Maurice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results