shape
carat
color
clarity

Coveting Coach Bag!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I like their bags, I have 6 and they are all very cute and have been holding up nicely thus far. Which one did you get?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo the Coussin has arrived!!! Hooray for my darling hubby!

It's BEAUTIFUL, I adore it! Greg got it boxed at LV which is a dark lovely choco brown box with a choco ribbon, soooo pretty. The bag itself is perfect. Fits right under my arm, straps are a little stiff originally so they seem to need to conform to your body (by the end of the night they were already loosening up), but didn't have problems with them falling...it's just beautiful. Wore it to dinner...the inside is a soft red velvet-type material and it has a cell phone pocket inside and another large pocket for makeup or pens.
YAY...Greg said he'd take some pictures of it tomorrow night so you guys could see how it fits under the arm etc. hee Hee.

Apparently he also made friends with the store manager of LV at Stanford and wants me to go there and check out this $5k limited edition travel jewelry box they have....I said well if you want to spend $5k on me then it's going to my next upgrade! he said 'well you have to have somewhere to put it when you travel.'....Yeah I have the perfect place for it, ON MY HAND!!
31.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! I can''t wait to see pics. I''m so glad the straps are not a problem. I just may have to go try it on again -- love the size and style of that bag.
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
So glad you got the bag Mara! That is such a cute purse. Sounds like you had a pretty darn nice birthday.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, Mara!! So happy you got your bag and can''t wait to see the pics. Isn''t it fun to have hubbies that understand about diamonds and handbags!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Yea congrats. Can''t wait for pics!!
emphoto.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for the new purse! Glad it is just as perfect as you had hoped for
1.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s always great to have a hubby that truly wants to please you - whether he understands the item or not! So glad you got what you wanted - now PICS!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara I can''t wait to see it either, but you better start a new thread for it, can''t have it in the Coach thread!!!
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/25/2005 8:26:11 AM
Author: Lorelei
Slightly off topic but does anyone like Dooney and Bourke bags? I bought a D and B tote the other week and I love it
30.gif
It seems really well made and I just wondered how popular they are in the States or are Coach the big guns? It wasn't cheap either
8.gif

Lorelei,

I like Dooney & Bourke. I picked out one for my B-day (tomorrow) that I had liked back when they first came out with it but never bought. Light blue mini tassel tote. (I worked at a dept. store chain in the purse dept. and had a 25% discount but just didn't bite at the time, couldn't decide b/w 2 colors). Of course, it's been discontinued in the colors I liked, pink, and light blue, but I was lucky enough to find what I wanted on Ebay. I think they have some nice styles and do seem less popular than Coach, which I also like but is more common. And QVC sells them, which is a bonus (better prices!). LV is ridiculously overpriced for what they are.. IMO you are paying the astronmical cost b/c celebs wear 'em. And the classic color choice, well... blackish brown and olive green logo? huh? I'm not sure how that got so hot but don't listen to me because most women love 'em. But they do have some nice shapes and styles like the ones posted. And the cherry blossoms that were so popular last year were pretty darned adorable I have to say. I would have bought a knock-off if they weren't so uber-trendy and destined to look dated. At least the drab-colored classic ones stay in style.
40.gif

ETA: I also love the double strap look but have problems with one always falling. ugh. One straps just looks so funny to me though, I can't see purchasing even to avoid the fall factor.

junation

Rough_Rock
Nice bag. Wish I had read this before Valentine''s Day. Thanks for posting the photo.

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
I'm not generally a huge fan of Coach for all of the various reasons cited, but I did purchase these Coach sneakers as a surprise for my daughter who I am visiting at school this weekend:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Auth-Coach-Scribble-Sneakers-Shoes-Barrett-Blue-8-5_W0QQitemZ7743099441QQcategoryZ63889QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry for the EBay shot but it's the only place I could find a picture ... I think the style is new and just in the stores. Aren't they snazzy?
26.gif

OOPS! I just realized how old this thread is! Sorry - I wasn't the "bumper" but ... oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results