shape
carat
color
clarity

in love with Target

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I am so in love with Target right now! I went in yesterday only intending to buy valentine''s goodies for my class, but I spent about 3 hours there. I found the CUTEST Mossimo bermuda shorts that fit awesomely! Snug fit and low on the waist and I just love them! I bought them in white, black, and khaki. I also found some adorable grecian-style bronze sandals. And t-shirts! Their t-shirts are fitted so well. And sushi dishes. And picture frames. God I love that place right now. I had more fun shopping in there than I did at South Coast plaza. That is all.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, Mrs.Jam--I love Target too! I could spend hours in that store. I have to restrain myself bigtime when I go in there. I also have to turn my cellphone off so my husband can''t get through to me and tell me to come home already!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/11/2006 8:58:43 PM
Author: monarch64
I also have to turn my cellphone off so my husband can''t get through to me and tell me to come home already!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ashley and I went there last Sunday. She found the coolest fakey gold earring and a couple of really great necklaces. I was happy to find some great bras there as well. I love Target!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They have some really cute kitchen/home stuff. I was in there the other day and basically wanted everything I saw. I love their candles.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I love Target. They have the best houseware section ever!! They have alot of the same looks as Pier One and such but at a better price. I could live there.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speaking of living there...do you guys remember that 80''s movie with Jennifer Connelly where she played a rich girl shoplifter and the guy was there working nights and they got held up? I can''t remember the name of it....

I love their dollar section! I found several football related items this fall I bought my DH--swizzle sticks with footballs on the ends, football S & P shakers, football relish dishes, etc. All for a buck each!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I love Target because I can get my Starbucks fix before shopping
2.gif
9.gif

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
I love it so much I''m doing half my bridal registry there! It''s the only place where you can put pet stuff on your registry.
9.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2006 9:23:58 PM
Author: kaleigh
Ashley and I went there last Sunday. She found the coolest fakey gold earring and a couple of really great necklaces. I was happy to find some great bras there as well. I love Target!!

Target is especially awesome, I too am in love with it! They have it all...clothes, shoes, house goods, Starbucks. And they actually have bras that fit me that aren''t $60-80!

I think I am doing my registry there also and I didn''t know about the pet stuff. How cool is that?
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Target''s bras too!!! I am so guilty of not hand washing or even using a lingerie bag for my delicates--I do draw the line at throwing them in the dryer, though. It''s a very rare thing for me to spend over $15-20 on a bra because I''m so careless with them.

Target is so convenient for registries, in my experience. But I have heard a few brides say in the last couple years that they''ve received a lot of duplicate gifts off their registries from Target. I had to start remembering to make sure the cashier actually scanned the printout of the registry--I purchased a couple gifts without doing so, and was guilty of causing the duplicate problem myself. I don''t know how you could avoid people doing that unless you spread that by word of mouth. Maybe Target should post a big sign next to the registry "machine." Heck, maybe there IS a big sign and I just didn''t see it!
emembarrassed.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The bras I got were by Vassarette and were only $9.69, and to think I used to spend about $25 on a bra or more. Great fit and gives me a little padding which sad to say I need. It''s a great T shirt bra aka like Victoria Secret.
2.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
This is probably sad to say, but I don''t think I''ve shopped at Victoria''s Secret since I found Target, which used to be the only place that fit me correctly since I''m between sizes.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t think it''s sad to say at all xchick! While I love VS, I don''t love their prices, and I can never find 36C''s during their clearance sales that have matching panties. My husband SOMETIMES goes there with me for those "romantic" occasions, and I still get pantyhose from there sometimes, but as far as bras, I would rather spend the money I save by buying Target bras on things that are visible, lol! My bra size also fluctuates with my weight, and I''m usually somewhat in between sizes--one other mfr. of bras I love is Felina, they have beautiful things for about the same price as VS. They have a website (do a search for Felina lingerie), but usually I get my Felina stuff on sale from a department store who carries the brand.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Another target ho here. I consistently walk into target with say one item on my list (i.e. toothpaste) and will walk out 3 hours later with a cartful of stuff i suddenly had to have. it''s sick.

i gotta do that cell phone thing. FI has cut short my target time using that method quite a few times. hehe...now i can do that without guilt knowing there are others out there doing the same!
31.gif
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I found the cutest dog beds there a while ago. They are well made too.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL gingerbread! I was hoping I wasn''t the only one who did that! I have to turn off my phone ANY time I am spending money--he has even called me at the grocery store before, or when I''ve been dress-shopping struggling in the fitting room my phone will ring if I don''t remember to turn it off! It''s not that he doesn''t want me spending money, it''s more that he''s just one of those people who likes to be on the phone all the time, but I am SO not! So I have to dodge him!!!
emotion-5.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2006 3:48:45 PM

FI is geting me a puupy for valentines and i was surfing the target website to see what fun pet things they have and fell in love with the thought of this bed for my new furbaby!!! decor-wise not loving it but how comfy does that look?!!!

doggiesnuggle.jpg

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
My boyfriend got me a puppy for Christmas and I got her the cutest dog bed from Target (as her Christmas present.) She loves it.
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ginger that bed makes me want to crawl right in. Too cute!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2006 4:02:17 PM
Author: gingerBcookie

Date: 2/13/2006 3:48:45 PM

FI is geting me a puupy for valentines and i was surfing the target website to see what fun pet things they have and fell in love with the thought of this bed for my new furbaby!!! decor-wise not loving it but how comfy does that look?!!!
Ginger, my cat has that bed (different color and fabric though), and well, he never once actually went in it like the dog in the picture. Actually, as I type this, that bed is sitting in the corner, looking all clean and new while Rascal is sleeping on a different pet bed that looks like it should be burned asap
2.gif
. Hopefully your new furbaby will like it more than mine!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
We love Target!!!! (pronounced Tar-zhae in my house
2.gif
) I have found some of the cutest clothes for me and my daughter there. I'm a sandal nut in the summer, and last week at Target I found this cute pair with turquoise stones on them. And for $12, I can't beat that!

ETA: I love that cute dog bed, Ginger. I don't have a little doggie, but if I did, that little cozy bed would be PERFECT!

targetcoinsandles.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondlil, how cute are those sandals!!!! I will have to show them to Ashley, she will eat those right up!! Me, I have fugly toes, so no sandals for moi. Just ask Nan, hehe.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
The problem with target is im always tempted to get out the ol 44 and put some holes in the sign.

It reminds me too much of walmart so I dont go there unless they have a huge sale on something I need.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2006 7:38:28 PM
Diamondlil, how cute are those sandals!!!! I will have to show them to Ashley, she will eat those right up!! Me, I have fugly toes, so no sandals for moi. Just ask Nan, hehe.
9.gif
LOL, you and my mother both!!! I''m sure my mom''s feet beat yours in the ugly department for sure. I don''t know where she inherited hers from (no one else in the family has narly feet), but we laugh at my mom''s all the time. And she wears a size 10!!! Big AND narly -- yikes!!!

My daughter is a serious dancer, and already at age 11, she''s got more calluses than most adults. Maybe I need to get her on a pedicure routine.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results