shape
carat
color
clarity

Suprise from my husband!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2006 4:47:50 PM
Author: XChick03
Try going to www.photobucket.com if it won''t upload here because its too large, Photobucket automatically resizes pictures so they can be posted.

If you don''t have an account, you need to create one (its free), then upload your picture to their server. After its uploaded, it will have ''URL,'' ''Tag'' and ''Image'' under it. Copy the ''tag'' one and paste it into a message here and it should work.

Good luck, can''t wait to see it!
36.gif
Me either!!!! Congrats on a great uber-upgrade. Sneaky DH. Wish mine thought the way yours does.

shay

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see these pictures!

Yes, try the Photobucket method!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Well everyone I went to photobucket and everytime I uploaded the pic it said that it wasn''t formated right but the pic is a " bmp " I think that''s right. So what I''m going to do for now is go on james allen and find the ring that mine was designed from. I hope that will be a cool drink of water to all of your all''s hot dry mouths!!!!! Ha Ha
face2.gif
face23.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I think that I'm going to half to go old school and take out the old scanner and copy and scan the pic. I hope that I have all my cords for my scanner!!!! Wish me luck.
face7.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Right click on the picture from the website, "save picture as", and give it a complicated name like "ring3472907." It should open then when you go to attach it. I really want to see it!
9.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh....the anticipation!!!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock

Ok guys I think this is it wish me luck!!!!!!
emotion-18.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock

If this one isn''t any bigger at least I know how to get the pic up know and I just need to make it a little bigger...

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
All I see is a blank white screen
33.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
me too. the links are not working. for some reason the web address isn''t correct. can you just copy and paste the link rather than trying to attach it in the post? if you can get me the link, i can paste your picture here
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay mrssalvo comes to our rescue!!!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank God...this is seriously cruel and unusual punishment!!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
.... The "amandamullins78" album at Photobucket is empty
7.gif

Sorry for this. Usually I would have offered to post pictures from you but ... new rules on the forum prohibit disclosing e-mail addresses.

Unless you have given up... you can ask the Administrators to post it for you. Just drop a note on the Contact Page
34.gif
Hope this helps.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2006 12:55:22 PM
Author: valeria101

.... The ''amandamullins78'' album at Photobucket is empty
7.gif

Sorry for this. Usually I would have offered to post pictures from you but ... new rules on the forum prohibit disclosing e-mail addresses.

Unless you have given up... you can ask the Administrators to post it for you. Just drop a note on the Contact Page
34.gif
Hope this helps.

Yeah, I''ve already suggested this twice.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I''m sorry that I haven''t posted anything about my rings yet, been away from my computer. I have contacted PS and gave them my email and hopefully I can post this way I''m sorry....
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I got my email from PS and I attached the pic and it said eveything sent ok. I hope this works I''m sorry everyone. I know that you are all addicted to diamonds as I am to I just fell so bad that I couldn''t have done the pics sooner. I hope it works.. Like I said again I''m sorry..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, don''t feel bad!! We love to kid people and we love seeing pics. So hopefully we can see them today!!
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol! There have only been 1500 views of this thread waiting for the pics!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
NO PRESSURE!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - the rings look beautiful even though its not a great picture. Can you give us some details?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Irina
1.gif
They look beautiful!!
30.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks Irina for posting the picture. That gives us an idea of what you were describing. Now, we need some hand shots
3.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Now we are talking!

When you get more pics, we would love to see them too!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh I didn''t know that I had fuzzed up the pic that bad. The only thing I had left to email to PS was the one I had printed and scanned from my scanner. I promise better pics when I get my rings. But I have the goods on my center RB :

carat weight 1.75
cut: Very good
color: H
clarity: VSl
depth%: 63%
table%: 54%
symmetry: Ideal
polish: Ideal
fluorescence: none
Measurements: 7.65x7.69x4.83mm

And I would also like to thank Irina for posting my rather fuzzy pic... I just didn''t want to leave you guys hanging!!!!! More pics soon...
emotion-5.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Very nice surprise! Congrats! How I attached my pics. I right clicked on my pic that I wanted to attach in my folder and then went to edit, this took me to paint program and then I went to the top that said image and it let me go to stretch/skew, then I sized it from 100 to 50% and then saved as a new file name and then it let me attach the pics. I don''t know if this might help anyone in the future. Again, beautiful set! Mokey

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

I wish you had hand pictures!!!
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see that lovely on your hand!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
What a fabulous surprise gift from your husband, you must be over the moon. Can''t wait to see hand pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results