shape
carat
color
clarity

ENGAGED!!! Cushion Cut w/Vera Wang Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
And now it's time to thank gail, kaleidoscopic, & Julian for your lovely compliments!!! Thank you!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
It seriously makes me SOOO happy when people love my ring!!!!!! I really appreciate it!!!!
9.gif

ETA: And sorry my laser pics didn't come out as well as yours Mat! I totally couldn't make it focus right...but the effect is still VERY VERY COOL, thanks for the idea!!!
9.gif

slammie

Shiny_Rock
sorry this is so late albi but I love love love your ring!!! It''s so unique and your stone is just fab. Your kitty is so cute too!! Congrats
36.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks slammie!
9.gif
Not sure if I ever posted in your thread either, but I also ADORE yours!!!!

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Quick question about the Vera Wang setting....Do you know where your fiance got just the setting?
I''ve seen Vera Wang settings at BBB here but they do not sell just the settings. They told me that Vera Wang only sells rings already set with a stone.
I''m wondering how you managed to get around this...
Thanks!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2006 3:16:28 PM
Author: GGLW
Quick question about the Vera Wang setting....Do you know where your fiance got just the setting?

I've seen Vera Wang settings at BBB here but they do not sell just the settings. They told me that Vera Wang only sells rings already set with a stone.

I'm wondering how you managed to get around this...

Thanks!
I had also heard that they only sell their settings with Vera Wang stones...but the Michael C. Fina on 5th Avenue told him he could get whatever stone he wanted! My fiance was looking around at several different stores for a center stone, so they really had no limitations on what stone could go in it; then they just sent the stone to Vera Wang where they set it for us! My impression about designer settings that "only allow" their stones is that MOST stores tell people that, but almost every designer has one store that says you can put any stone in that designer's setting, and the designer ends up setting it.
20.gif
So I'm not really sure...I doubt you can convince your BBB to do it if it's against their policy, but keep looking and I'm sure you can find someone who will sell you just the setting! Good luck, and let me know if you end up getting my same setting, as I obviously adore it!
9.gif

ETA: WOW, I sound so incoherent!!! Let me know if you need clarification on any of my babbling.
26.gif

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Albi for filling me in on the details! Unfortunately according to the Vera Wang website the only stores near me (within a LONG distance) that carry her stuff are BBB and I think Barneys or Neimans.
The setting I was looking at was for an east/west set EC. It was platinum and the band was ribbed if that makes sense. Just a solitaire setting, no other diamonds. I''ve never seen it even on her website, only in BBB.
I wonder if Michael C. Fina would do something long-distance....I''m on the West Coast.
In any case, it might be worth a call...
Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results