shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about Whiteflash ES Diamond Studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
BF gave me the go-ahead to start shopping for a pair of new diamond studs for myself. I looked at WF''s ES Ready-Set-Go collection and was wondering whether the stones used in the earrings are as well cut as the unset, ES stones.

Does anyone have a pair of WF''s Ready Set Go studs? I really would like some opinions before deciding where to buy.

Oh, and do you guys think that .80 ctw would look too small to notice the sparkle? An honest question, I just want to know.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
we tried on a set when we visited last september and they were beautiful, really stunning and showed crisp arrows and fiery flashes....after trying those on and seeing them in person i would definitely buy from the ''ready set'' section if the price was right.

i have .38c''s and so do some other gals on here and i am very happy with them for everyday, i do want to upgrade at some point but for now these have worked just fine!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I have the WF Ready Set Go earrings, and I am very happy with them. Mine are 0.8 ctw, and I don''t think that''s too small at all. They are still very sparkly, and I think they are noticeable. The stones are as nice as the Expert Selection stones. I have a 0.438 carat Expert Selection stone in a pendant, and there is no difference in the sparkle between my earring and the necklace. They are both super sparkly!

The only issue you may have with them is if you''re color sensitive. They are I colored, and there is a definite color difference with my pendant stone which is a G. But I only notice the difference when I hold them side by side; I doubt it if anyone gets close enough to me to notice any color in my earrings!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think.38 to .5 carat is an ideal size in earrings, not to flashy but " elegantly noticeable." Especially with the WF ES you can't go wrong and I think these are a great choice. I have a .5 each set of studs, they are fine for size but not a great cut and are very spready - I would trade a bit of weight and appearant size for a super cut anyday if this helps you

clammer

Shiny_Rock
I debated the ready set go when I got my studs, but decided not to do them. The reason is that there is no trading up. I ended up getting .80 ACA''s and it only cost me about $100 more. I recommend this as I now have ACA''s and when the budget is a little better I can upgrade.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the input everyone!

Clammer, I didn''t know that upgrades weren''t available for the ready set go. Hm...I might do what you did and just buy the ACA and wait to upgrade later.

Hopefully, I''ll be able to find something in the next month or so!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy hunting Cinderella. I would go for ones you can upgrade. But that''s just me.
1.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Are the ES ready set go stones certified?

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh, I''m in total agreement with you. I think I''d rather shell out a little more to get earrings I can upgrade later.

Jelly, I have no idea whether they''re certified or not. I haven''t contacted WF, but have been waiting to see stones that I like before talking to them and asking them questions. But I''ll let you know when I find out.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t know that the Ready Set Go earrings were not upgradeable. I wish I would have told hubby to buy something else. Oh well, they''re still nice earrings. They don''t come with a GIA or AGS report, maybe that has something to do with why you can''t upgrade them. If you don''t want to spend the money for ACA''s, I think if you pick out stones from their expert selection with GIA reports or AGS reports, you should be able to upgrade them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results