shape
carat
color
clarity

My WhiteFlash Custom 3 Stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
to add to what everyone else has already said, that is a BEAUTIFUL ring and im a sucker for three stone rings (as u can see!)....ur GF is one lucky girl to have such an amazing ring...do keep us posted when u propose!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Stix,

Well I don''t know what your budget was, but that ring looks a million $

She is going to absolutely love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Can''t wait for the hand pictures.

Congratulations too!

Blod
36.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! That is one beautiful ring! Love it. As someone else said, that ring looks like a million dollars. Can''t wait to see the hand pics.

35.gif

StixforLegs

Rough_Rock
Well I finally get to pick up the ring after work today, hopefully I can get a hold of a digital cam and take some more pics for you guys. I will definitely come back and post once I propose for hand shots. (note the confidence that she''ll say yes, haha). Thanks for everyone''s comments about the ring, I worked hard on coming up with exactly what I wanted and what I thought was "her" and apparently im not the only one who likes it. Couldn''t have done it without the help of Pricescope and everyone''s knowledge of both diamonds and everything related to the subject of engagement rings. THANKYOU!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I just went back to this thread and I l
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
it!
It i an absolutely stunning setting! I hope she loves it! Will you get a w-band that has melee like the e-ring or a plain band, or something else?
Sorry, I am sure you are just trying to get past this step first.

Also, I too think that it is pretty commendable that being so young, you could get something so lovely (and hopefully not go into debt over it)

So when do you plan on proposing?
emotion-5.gif

StixforLegs

Rough_Rock
Im planning on getting a wedding band that has the melee to match the e-ring, I will most likely have it done by WF too but I can''t decide if I should have it done such that it is bent to fit flush with the e-ring or leave it as is so it can be a stand alone ring in case she doesnt want to wear her e-ring all the time down the line. I guess that will be her decision but maybe some of you have an opinion on this, I''d be welcome to any suggestions you might have for me or my GF.

I plan on proposing about a month from now...it''ll be on/around our 3 year anniversary and I am hoping it is unseasonably warm in Chicago for mid march because I wanted to ask her as we were on the Ferris wheel at Navy Pier just as it reaches the top, ideally around sunset ;-)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love three stone rings and this one is a real beauty! You and Whiteflash did good!!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Stix, you better make sure she is strapped down on that ferris wheel. If I saw that ring for the first time, I''d be afraid I''d pass out and fall off the ferris wheel!

Seriously, very romantic proposal! Good luck! My only complaint is that we have to wait till march for those handshots!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results