shape
carat
color
clarity

Need setting ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

timetobuy

Rough_Rock
What are the best websites for browsing tons of settings? I have a small list, but it seems like they don''t have that many.

Thanks.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure... it may help if you gave a hint about what you my be looking for.

THIS PAGE makes a pretty good start, IMO. But I would still hold onto the idea that best ones are custom work commissioned from independent jewelers. And from that perspective, browsing pret a porter designs is about half the task.
9.gif

You may find a few sources of custom work with a good amount of feedback on the ''Show me the ring'' forum.

Art of Platinum, Mark Morell (mwmjewelry.com) come up often, Whiteflash turned quite a few applauded custom orders recently, Quest... and a few others.

Among the reliable Pricescope e-ring recipes, having a diamond set in a temporary setting and letting the lady decide is one way to go. Makes life easy, apparently - as much of the techie quality checks end with the diamond, while settings involve more personal choice. And sometimes innovative choices turn painfully wrong (like it happened here).

Not that you have much of a chance to go wrong with a very classical, nicely executed option (E.G.), but if you know a more unusual style may be particularly appealing, maybe it makes sense to ask for hints, or let the end user choose their own.

Of course I don''t know anything about the particular situation. Just a thought.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
www.niceice.com

They have tons of designer settings. Not the best pictures but gives you a really good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results