shape
carat
color
clarity

My Quest Jeweler''s Jubilee e-ring reset (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
PV I definitely think once you see it in person you will know for sure what you want to do...those pictures can be very misleading.

In her ring thread, Ginger said something about how her ring looked so bulky and large in her shots in her thread, in person that ring is most delicate piece, seriously it looks very different, that and other pictures like of my ring in person vs WF shots etc just underscore for me every time how inaccurate those big vanity 10x mag ring shots really are, esp for design elements.

So good luck!!

tarssarb

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 11:28:03 AM
Author: Princess V
Thanks anchor, littlelysser (welcome back from the dead
11.gif
31.gif
!), diamondlil, tarssarb and Jelly!

Well I definitely am leaning to just having miligraining on the inside. But, I am trying hard to keep an open mind for when I see it today (hopefully! Quest said they''ll have to see if its done..but I don''t really care if its done I just want to see what they are trying to do so I can either approve or say recast the halo).

tarssarb: I can''t wait to see your finished ring! I really do like the slant for bezel set halos but I think it depends on the actual diamond. For example, bezel set asschers with no slant on the halo looks great! (think Kaleigh''s) I think its because asschers are so flat on top with no rounding. Even with Ritani like rings (think lmurden''s) with rounds don''t look that strange when the bezel is proper. It''s still got that nice little curve. I like miligraining as I feel its more delicate and blends it better, but its definitely just a matter of personal preference.

Come to think of it I might have both in my ring...the way Quest wants to do it. I never know I might actually like it.

Yeah, I agree... I should clarify that I find only some of the ritani designs to be to flat for my likes. They have a million styles though to pick from.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
My first reaction is that I love the idea of milgraining the bezel, providing that they do a very fine job so that the milgraining is very delicate (not big and beady). I personally think that would be ideal even if the bezel weren''t thicker than you''d like. JMO, though.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just heard from Princess V and she loves what Quest did to her ring. She''s on her way home so I''ll let her tell you exactly what they did, but she is thrilled. Yay!!!
36.gif
36.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I''m starting a new thread.
31.gif
With a surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results