shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me some ''rough'' stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
I'd love to see photos of jewelry featuring rough, partially-faceted, bruted diamonds etc. Also anything with diamond pearls or other non-traditional styles would be great to share too. So far I've found:

http://www.rolandmouretshowroom.co.uk/consumer/jewllery/jwlr1.html

6.jpg

Diamond pearls:

http://www.diamondarticles.com/archives/fancy-shaped-diamonds/diamond-pearl-cut.php

diamondpearl1.jpg

http://

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Kayla..

I really enjoyed the link you provided...I''d never heard of "rough jewellry" before...I think it''s really neat.

Here''s a funky little ring I bought on Ebay long ago...I''m not entirely sure why
20.gif

From any distance at all it looks like a "gold nugget" ring. But with a loupe you can see this detail: it''s a miner-gnome examining a rough diamond with a magnifying glass. I never realized it had a genre of its own!
9.gif

widget

fhyg.JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
....oh...and here''s another picture I saved long ago...it would qualify....

It''s potentially intense or vivid pink diamond rough (12cts!) sold by Sotheby''s. The platinum "frame" pendant is apparently removable...

misc 010.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try THIS if not done already.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
widget,
your gnome is very cute and quirky! i looooove that pink diamond
18.gif
i think rough is awesome....it can be better than cut goods, imo.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
aahh..found it! bump(i didn''t subscr to my own thread.. d''oh!)

thinking about the yellow Hillary ring

hillary_canary_ring.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/8/2005 9:31:45 AM
Author: widget
Hi, Kayla..

I really enjoyed the link you provided...I''d never heard of ''rough jewellry'' before...I think it''s really neat.

Here''s a funky little ring I bought on Ebay long ago...I''m not entirely sure why
20.gif

From any distance at all it looks like a ''gold nugget'' ring. But with a loupe you can see this detail: it''s a miner-gnome examining a rough diamond with a magnifying glass. I never realized it had a genre of its own!
9.gif

widget

LOL! He''s too cool!
41.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/8/2005 1:21:52 PM
Author: valeria101

Try THIS if not done already.

a quite belated thanks, Ana! lots of neat stuff!

these look edible!
18.gif

r3a_02.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh, geez, i could go there with this stuff! especially those yellow/orange ''rough''s!

think gurhan and lots and lots of 22K gold.

btw, i like hillory''s ring: i like the sentiment of making something representative of the state they lived in and represented for so long AND i like that its unusual. i''d wear it with no problems.

movie zombie

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s one of my favorite jewelry designer''s use of what she calls "water diamonds."

Designer: Jeanine Payer
San Francisco

necklace9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results