shape
carat
color
clarity

Where have all the Prices Scopers gone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Nan,
I''m great...sent you a pm....will post the studs when I find the camera
11.gif

Fire & Ice
The pup is GREAT!!! Best decision we''ve made in awhile. The old girl is still hanging tough and thrilled with her companion, as are we....thanks for asking and hope all is well with you
35.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
It''s not a long time to lurk, but for the last month and a half, I have been too busy to do much else. I have also been pretty sick with back-to-back bronchitis and virus. Still had to work more than ever though. it has taken me two days just to halfway catch up on the SMTR folder.

shay

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2006 7:29:40 PM
Author: Richard Sherwood
I have a few of the old timers buried out in the backyard...

LOL!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
This is the only forum I''ve every posted on...probably because jewelry and diamonds have been an obsession since I was teeny, and none of my friends/family really share my interest.

Pricescope was invaluable during my quest to build my long-awaited wedding ring, and I changed my mind so many times...and got so much inspiration from everyone''s great posts!

But, most of all, it''s wonderful people here that were more excited for us, ( the ring and I
emwink.gif
) than people I actually know in the flesh. And, I in turn, love to see people''s dreams come together into something sparkly and wonderful! That''s why I keep coming back! I can''t wait to see the new creations!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara, dear... how did you manage to cut back posting all those months? Seriously
38.gif

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
wavey.gif

I''m still lurking... but over the last year pulls on my time have changed, and a change of job ment i lost my main browsing time... then got out the habit of coming...

check in occasionally tho

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
three weeks ago was asked to be interim vice president, said "ok", forgot to ask who would do my job, bad bad mistake, I''m now doing 2 full time jobs, at work by 6 a.m. stay until 8 p.m. in bed at 9:30, work weekends. Turned 51 last week, bought a house, lost one of my diamond studs, found it in my bra (one good thing about being well endowed); lurking around for now....tooooo tired for much else.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was more actively posting back in 2002 when I was started researching for my e-ring & band. I stuck around for a bit helping out but then life got a bit busier once I got married. Not too mention my work schedule was insane. I would pop in from time to time though to catch up on the latest news. For a while there I didnt come online. Too busy getting the new house finalized which meant any sparkly gifts would be put on hold. Well, I''m more settled now. Am also looking for impartial but truthful advice from PS people so I can try streamlining my ring. I am usually in lurker mode, as I find I ger through all the posts much quickeR that way. For now, I''m here to say. :)

Judy
:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results