shape
carat
color
clarity

Online jeweler for watches?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where is a reliable place to buy watches? Do the manufacturers control the minimum price or can you get them at a discount online? I suppose you may as well buy them at a regular jewelry store if you can''t get a better price online. I''ve seen great watches on ebay supposedly new, but I''d be wary about the warranty being valid doing it that way.

For ladies watches, I''ve looked a little at Rolex and Concord. Any other makers of traditonal fine watches I should look at?

Thanks!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/4/2006 12:10:44 PM
Author:diamondseeker2006
Where is a reliable place to buy watches? Do the manufacturers control the minimum price or can you get them at a discount online? I suppose you may as well buy them at a regular jewelry store if you can''t get a better price online. I''ve seen great watches on ebay supposedly new, but I''d be wary about the warranty being valid doing it that way.

For ladies watches, I''ve looked a little at Rolex and Concord. Any other makers of traditonal fine watches I should look at?

Thanks!
what kind of watch are you looking for? sports watch? quartz or mechanical?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I haven''t firmly decided between quartz or mechanical, although I am used to quartz. I know there is nothing particularly special about quartz watches other than as a piece of jewelry. This would be an everyday and dress watch, so not too bulky and sporty.

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Go to eBay!! My BF bought me a beauutiful Citizen EcoDrive for half price online!!
31.gif
All the necessary paperwork (warranty card from Citizen) was included.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I just got a Citizen Ecodrive from Princetonwatches.com. It came with all the accompanying paperwork and warranty. They also sized it perfectly to my specs. I have a 6 inch wrist and I can never buy a watch that doesn''t have to be sized. It drives me crazy. I thought their prices were quite reasonable. They were the only dealer online that had the exact watch that I wanted. Everyone else had sold it out. It was my Christmas present, and I had it in two days with free ground UPS shipping. They were great. I think they are in Ohio.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results