shape
carat
color
clarity

PotteryBarn Gracie Chandelier

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
A couple of years ago Pottery Barn had a crystal pendant chandelier they called "Gracie." I really loved the chandelier but didn''t get it in time before they discontinued it. I''ve been checking ebay and they don''t have it often so I tend to loose out on the auctions. I was flipping through a magazine while getting my oil changed and saw in one of those ads in the back a picture of what looked like the Gracie chandelier I''ve been wanting. The name of the company is GreatChandeliers.com-- http://www.greatchandelier.com/GREATCHANDELIERS/under1.html

I read their policies and there are not returns unless defective which doesn''t make me feel warm & fuzzy. Has anyone ever heard of this company or better yet, have another source for the chandelier? Here''s a pic off the greatchandelier website.

PBGracie.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Yes, have heard of them! I also like lightinguniverse....Keep checking on ebay though...items come and go

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I am aware of them. I had a client who ordered her bathroom chandelier from them. It was perfect! And she saved some $$. I can't say the quality was top knotch, but it served the purpose in her new home.

also try www.lampsplus.com

mmm's suggestion of lightinguniverse is a good one. I use that site for research when I don't feel like going into my lighting dealer and leafing through pages of lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results