shape
carat
color
clarity

I chased down the UPS man . . . and look what I got!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 7:04:09 PM
Author: Rascal49
Wow, that ring was definitely worth chasing down the UPS man for!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I''ll chase down the UPS guy if that means I will get one of those rings too!
2.gif
31.gif
Please, for that ring, I''d have thrown out one of those strips police use to flatten tires!!
31.gif
Beautiful ring, MGR.

shay

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again everyone for your comments - I must admit that everytime the UPS man has come into work this week (different man of course) I feel a little sheepish.
2.gif

He just doesn''t know how he doesn''t ever want to have something on his truck that I am dying to have!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha does he know what was inside MGR?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, he''s a completely different guy and has no idea what happened - it''s just that when I see ANY UPS guy I just feel a little funny - I''m sure that all of those guys have stories to tell though - when folks are waiting on an important delivery the driver is probably always feeling ''stalked''!

I saw a UPS man at the mall the other day and thought boy I''d hate to have a mall on my route - he was practically running down the mall with several deliveries for several stores. Can you imagine having to wind your way through all of the shoppers to deliver packages? You could walk yourself to death in some large malls! And the mall is just one ''stop'' on their route! They all look lean and healthy though - no wonder!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results