shape
carat
color
clarity

Hand pics of my wedding set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! Your rings are absolutely, jaw droppingly beautiful!!! I think it''s great that you can wear them on different hands--my fingers are totally different sizes--and I think it will make you feel better to get something a little smaller to wear with the e-ring so it doesn''t compete with that gorgeous honker!! I truly love how substantial both rings are. How wide is the e-ring? It looks amazing. They are both stunning!!
30.gif
30.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings, both of them!

I agree with the consensus though that it''s too much for one finger. I''d get a narrow (2mm) plain platinum or WG band to wear with the e-ring and then wear the 5 stone either on your right hand or on days that you don''t want to wear the e-ring.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I agree with what''s been said - LOVE your rings, both of them, but they detract from eachother when together. A solution that would take 5 seconds and cost nothing: wear them on different hands for now.
I love the idea of the signed pieces thin eternity band or plain comfort fit band to wear as your w-band with that amazing e-ring and make the beautiful diamond band a RHR.
Good luck and please let us know what you think of the ideas and what you have decided!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
3.gif
3.gif
WOW THAT IS ALOT OF BLING! BEAUTIFUL!

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
Thanks!
I''ve been wearing them on separate hands like some of you guys suggested and I really like them much better that way - that way I have bling on both hands, and since I''m a righty I get to see my e-ring more as I use my right hand.
1.gif
Thanks for all your suggestions. I think I will see in a few years how I feel about changing the settings.

Next I''ll have to take shots of my stud earrings for you all!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results