shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your halo e-rings w/ wedding bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Ladies with halo e-rings, what have you decided to do about your wedding bands? Did you find one that would slide under your halo? Have one that curved around it? Do you wear your e-ring & w-ring on different fingers? Or do you go bandless? (that sounds somewhat racy...!)
27.gif

I''m trying to figure out what to do about a w-band myself so would love to hear your ideas & see pics of your rings!

Thanks!

pspaniac

Rough_Rock
Here is my Beaudry remount with pave eternity band. Hope this works!

IMG_2938a.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow pspaniac that is beautiful.
And welcome!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I wear my ering with a matching eternity band. It fits nicely under the gallery of my halo/split shank. It was designed that way because I knew I wanted to wear them together. Although my split shank looks nice with no wedding band, I''m just old fashioned I guess. I sort of feel I NEED a wedding ring.

I wear them together, and when I don''t wear the e-ring, I just wear the eternity band. I''ve never only worn the e-ring because I think it looks like I''m just engaged even though I''ve been married for 19+ years. Crazy?
20.gif

eringwring1.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
pspaniac - welcome ...and you must start a thread on that beautiful ring!

I never tire of seeing Diamondlil's set either...yummy pear....mmmmm.

I mix and match all the time, especially with the addition of the mq-looking deco band. I wear just the 2 bands sometimes, or just the original wedding set, or just the deco band, or all 3 (soon to be 4 with the addition of another matching deco band for the other side)...with the very thin width of the ering however, I tend not to wear that alone cuz that's a pretty honkin halo/stone combo to be perched above a 2mm-shy shank all alone!

Here's mine, currently:

set1a.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Great idea, Brightspot--this is always something I wonder about w/ halos too!!

Welcome pspaniac
35.gif
35.gif
You have got to add that beauty to the "rings with halos" thread, and start your own too!! YUM!

pspaniac

Rough_Rock
Hi guys. Thanks for your nice comments. I will add to the various threads this weekend (my pictures are on my home computer). For my 40th we decided to reset my original diamond (husband sentimental about original stone so can''t upgrade), that was set in a typical 80s gold/platnimum Jeffrey Cooper that I really didn''t like. After a bit of back a forth just got this back from Beaudry yesterday. The specs on the stone are:
G
VSI
1.29 RB
Depth 61.2%
Table 61%
GIA

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Hey all,

I'm still sort of on the wedding band hunt, so I'd love to see more photos of your halo rings w/ wedding bands. Let me get the ball rolling....

Here's Treysars amazing find. Looks like it was made to fit her ring, doesn't it?

band%20009.jpg

Mommy2nk's gorgeous bands

wedd15.jpg

I sure wish these stunning rings were MINE!!

MINEPPPEESSSOOOUUUSSI.jpg

Anyone else have pics to share?
1.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I custom made my halo ering, but I found a Scott K band that matches it almost exactly (same width, same size diamonds)...because of the way my ering was made, I should be able to wear the band with the ering sitting right up against it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results