shape
carat
color
clarity

philosophy skin products

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Anybody use these? And if so what is your experience??? I have just started using the "Makeup Optional" kit and noticed that I am breaking out! Just wondered if it was me or if this typical for philosophy. I had been using Kiehl''s with no problem but decided to give philosophy a try after seeing the products demonstrated on QVC and in Sephora stores. Your comments/experiences are much appreciated!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like their body stuff better than their face stuff...their 3-in-1''s and "body souffle" are FANTASTIC as well as the Guru scrub (I don''t think it''savailable anymore). As far as face stuff...I used their Microderm peel pads, they were OK, I like the marykay microderm better....and I have used their cleanser "purity" which was OK, but again, I like MK better. I thought the facial spf was ok too, felt good on but I use a MK moisturizer with SPF so I don''t see a need for it anymore.

I bought their "supernatural airbrushed canvas" foundation tonight, and Im goign to test it out tomorrow.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your feedback Ame. This kit I have includes the "purity" but like you I think there are better cleansers out there. I have yet to determine what the source of the breakouts is so I stopped using the entire thing. I really like the "hope in a jar" so I am kinda disappointed about the irritation issues.
8.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I''m generally not a big fan of Philosophy skin care. I love several of their perfumes and body washes, but I''ve just never been impressed with their skin care line...I find that it leaves my skin kind of greasy and I just don''t care for it.

Trish McEvoy has a great line of stuff for sensitive skin.

For whatever that''s worth...

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm a huge fan of philosophy products. I've been using their microdelivery system for about two months and my face has become VERY smooth and even has started to glow. I also love their 3 in 1s!

If you're breaking out from the products you're using, then your skin isn't compatible with the items you're using. This isn't to say that you cannot use ANY Philosophy products, just not the ones you've tried out. I've found that with some lines, like MAC and Oil of Olay, I can only use a few creams out of their selection, but the rest make me break out.

I think it's best to use one or two items from lots of lines rather than stick with one brand. Maybe one or two Philosophy items will work. Try the Microdelivery two-part system. This is THE BEST product I've found for smoothing out my skin!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the input everyone!

MC: I have tried the microdelivery peel that they make, and that seems to work just fine. I like the way it heats up! You''re right though, I probably need to pick and choose products from that line.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results