shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell CAD images: Take two

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Has MM sent any head on CADs? I would pick the plain one for myself, but it is your ring.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
I love the plain. . . just gorgeous!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I vote plain! I think the diamonds are a bit "harsh" compared to the flowing lines of the setting. As others have said, a head on shot would be very helpful. How would the set look if the ering didn''t have diamonds, but the wband did? That might make for a nice compromise.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Add my vote for the plain shank! I think it''s looks amazing!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that the diamond one would look better if it was more like that ring that MrsS posted, because the wider band does look kind of like a diamond ''stripe''...but since you do want a larger band, then probably plain is better, paired with maybe two thin eternity rings flanking?

Let us know what he says about head on images, that would clinch it for you I am sure! The side views are great but it still leaves too much to the imagination.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
KerBear! Love Love these CAD images. I am partial though, go with the plain band!
1.gif
Can''t wait to see the finished product. And sorry I never got you that pic of my ring prior to polish, but believe, I wouldn''t have been able to get a good pic of it anyway. So glad you went with MWM, don''t go crazy waiting for it to get on your hand
2.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know - old thread - but............ what happened???? What was the final decision? Pics??????

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I also like it better without the side stones. Looks much cleaner.

ETA: Oops. Didn't realize it was an old thread.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I''m also wondering how it turned out! Pics please?
I like both settings and am wondering what you chose!
I haven''t seen anything done by Mark Morrell that I haven''t liked. He really has the magic eye/touch!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Yes, an update please?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

My vote is plain band on the e-ring and diamonds in the w-band! That''s my plan, too! I have his solitaire setting on my short list!!

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
OMG! Those are GORGEOUS!!
26.gif

I vote for the plain band - it''s very classy and elegant.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I just discovered Mark today on PS, and he promptly went on my short list too! He has the only tiffany-like solitare I''ve ever liked! Kerbear, I hope you don''t mind, but I''d like to send your cad pics to my bf along with MM''s url? I''d love a ''baby bear'' version of your ring.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results