shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Banana Republic Handbag! YUMMY!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
I''m so excited!

I fell in LOVE with this Banana Republic handbag from their new line of premier handbags:

http://www.bananarepublic.com/browse/home.do

FYI, I purchased the chocolate brown handbag that''s featured in the above link (with the braided handle and side flap pockets).

AND it arrived today! Yeah! Free shipping too!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

It''s absolutely beautiful - as well made (IMHO) as a quality designer handbag with a gorgeous embossed interior and quality pebble grain leather.

I can''t wait to waterproof it and start to wear it!

Just thought I''d share ...
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool bags!!!!
36.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I love their new bags!
I am for sure ordering the small black hobo.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I discovered BR's premium handbag line last season. I was itching for a Marc Jacobs Stella bag, but didn't want to pay $500+ for IMO a very trendy bag. So.... I bought the Bloomsbury big tote pictured below. I love it. The quality is great, and I've gotten a ton of compliments on it. My mom calls it my Mooo bag- she says that all the pockets make it look like the underside of a cow's belly (thanks, Mom!)

The newest line is great! I dig the Kempton Harness tote. BrownEyes- your bag is too cool. Enjoy!

banana bag.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great finds, Brown Eyes! Wish I was in the market for one (read: had dough) right now! Very cool.

((is it just me or did one set looks kinda Marc Jacobs/Hogan and one more Balenciaga/Ferragamo??)

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
So glad that you ladies are seing the same Marc Jacobs-like style that I saw when I fist spotted these BR bags ... In my opinion, the quality is comparable - the leather is thick and luxurious - you could smell the bag across the room when I opened the box.

And it''s SO roomy, without having everything simply fall to the bottom which is often the case with larger handbags.

We live in a snowy/rainy climate so I don''t wear my LV speedy too often (afraid of water spots on the leather ... ). I''m so excited to have this bag for everyday wear.

Decodelighted: I really only splurged ''cause I had a -0- balance on my Banana Republic card, and they were offering free shipping. Now I can pay it off over the next month or so.
4.gif

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Those bags are beautiful. I think I saw a similar one to the brown one you bought at the BR by my house last week. I loved it! I do want a brown leather bag, but gotta wait until after the Xmas credit cards are taken care of...Enjoy that bag!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh I would love this one!
br360602-00vliv01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results