shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond and aquamarine engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

koko

Shiny_Rock
I adore your ring....I''ve heard aquamarines are becoming more popular in e-rings... I enjoy searching for vintage aquamarine e-rings at www.antiquejewelrymall.com/anaquenrianaq.html .... I have ordered a 1.15c radiant cut aquamarine from my jeweler that will be set in white gold wiith cz baguettes as a rt. hand ring.....Love those Aquas!!
13.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
I think your ring is very beautiful. Congratulation''s!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen that one at Tiff''s too--my mom wanted us to get it ! :) Did you get it from them?

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for the kind responses!

Yep, it''s from Tiffany & Co. I had thoughts about a replica being made, but I think that''s cheating. Tiffany designed the ring, they should get the credit for it. Plus, the aquamarine is just a deep, delicious colour and I couldn''t imagine the trouble to find another perfect one. Nevermind the copyright issues. Another plus the Tiffany piece had going for it, was the perfect workmanship. The platinum is so smooth and just looks like it melds together. Like I said in an earlier post, I do not wear it everyday, but when I need a pick me up I definitely wear it, and fall in love all over again. I know it is not to everybody''s tastes, my sister, for instance, doesn''t care for it : ) but I love it. I have hand pics, I guess a year and a half later is not tooo late for them, is it?? : )

I wish you well,

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Love your ring Bridget, it''s beautiful. Congratulations!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! It is so unique! I love having a ring that isnt quite traditional. Enjoy it, you are a very lucky lady!

roxy7

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! That ring is simply beautiful. The aquamarine is the most gorgeous color I have ever seen.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Bridget
1.gif
I love your ring so much
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results