shape
carat
color
clarity

Has Anyone ever seen this (probably) Chopard Ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone,
A few years ago I stopped in the chopard shop in Paris and saw this amazing engagement ring. My memory is a bit fuzzy but the setting was heart shaped. Not the happy diamond nonsense, I mean the setting was heart shaped. When you looked at it from the side it formed a heart, in profile the shoulders also swept up into a perfect heart, and (this is where I am most fuzzy) I think the diamond was heart shaped. Other than being, well, really heart shaped, it was a very simple and sleek design in (probably) platinum.
Chopard does not really have any engagement rings on their site. I tried calling the nearest boutique (just a mere 12 hr drive away) they had no idea what I was talking about but if I came in person they were sure they could help. uh huh. Now that I really am going to get engaged I wish I could remember that ring clearly enough to have it made for me. But I can''t. SO... I was hoping someone here would have some idea of what I''m talking about, maybe even knew where I could find a picture. Please? Other than that ring, I''m just baffled about what I would like.
26.gif

Oh, now that I think about it, the shop I saw the ring at might not have been chopard. I think it was since I remember the happy diamond stuff very clearly, but I did poke my nose into every single jewelry store in the area so perhaps I''m wrong.
Thank you
Karen

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is Chopard, and has a heart in the profile... any luck? ;-)

foto04_b.jpg

... if this is it and Chopard doesn''t make it anymore, it doesn''t look that tricky to make.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Warmer.
1.gif
I''m fairly sure that it had a heart shape along that line from all four sides, which is why it was so unusual.
33.gif
How did you find that? My google searches never came close.
Thank you for responding, :)
Karen

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It wasn''t Google... the picture comes from the web archive of voguegioiello.com.

Abut the setting you remember - was the diamond set in a sort of basket formed from four heart shapes? I sort of remember such a thing, but it wasn''t Chopard...
38.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Exactly! The diamond was in a basket formed by four hearts! But you don''t think it was Chopard? Hmmm. I''ll have to cross-check a listing of Paris jewelry stores with a map of Paris. I know it was near, if not in, the Place Vendome which is just stuffed full of yummy jewelry stores. Sigh, I wish I had a better memory.
I''ve tried drawing it out to reconstruct the design, but I tend to get baffled by the edges where the hearts meet.

I did backtrack the link on the picture to vougegioiello.com, I was just wondering how you found it. So you searched on bougegioello.com to begin with?

Anyway, thank you valeria101 for your help
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results