shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my Wedding Band and E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
I don''t think I''ve ever posted these. I''ve been married a little over year and already have plans to change these! I am horrible aren''t I???!

m1band.jpg

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
Another one...

m2band.jpg

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
And with the e-ring...

m3bandandring.jpg

rosy

Shiny_Rock
Why are you changing?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! What are you thinking of changing?

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
it''s so GORGEOUS! I would like to see hand shot
30.gif
30.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I think they''re beautiful, I can''t think why you''d want to change them.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I think its beautiful!! What would you like to be changed? I especially love your wedding band.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hand shots definitely required
9.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks pretty - do you want to change both rings?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of bling you have there...they look great, I too would love to see a handshot and must join the rest in asking "why are you changing."

p.s not that there is anything wrong with that
3.gif
2.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t understand either....why would you want to change them. They really are beautiful
33.gif

Blod

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
Thanks - you are all too sweet!
Well I found this website after I got married and I''m now lusting
30.gif
after a set like Slammie''s or Mara''s.
I think my rings look too bulky and I''d like a cleaner, classier, delicate look.
Hand shots will be forthcoming! :)

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Your CURRENT set is "clean" and "classy." I love it
30.gif
...I wouldn''t change a thing!
2.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
WOW ... your setting set looks pretty substantial from the pic''s~!

Personally I think your setting looks great! I would love to have some bling like that.

I understand about the "More" dainty look though!

My husband and I have diffiering taste in jewelry! Of course, he loves BIG, BOLD and BANG, where I love attention to detail, clean lines and also, some FRU-FRU on a smaller scale! Luckily I didn''t have enough finger space to accomodate any of the ring settings he loved, they were just to wide.

If your husband wouldn''t shoot you in the foot
23.gif
, and you would like something more dainty
30.gif
, and can afford it, I say go for it, and be happy.
35.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Ah yes, of course! Your current state of thinking, that you need to change your current set, is a very bad case of "pricescopitis"! Unfortunantly many people catch this ailment within minutes of browsing the SMTR forum and the cure can be very expensive...and causing DH''s to have heart attacks!
39.gif

Seriously, your set is perfect! Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT change a thing! It''s stunning the way it is!

Carrie

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I love your set!! I wouldn''t change it! I love the criss cross prongs in the w-band. Would love to see your e-ring in profile! Also what are the specs?
If you are lusting for dainty, it would be less expensive and less permanent to get a daintier w-band (maybe a thin eternity band from signed pieces) to wear with your e-ring and then make your current w-band a RHR!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your rings are sheer perfection!! I wouldn''t change a thing, they''re gorgeous!! Hand shots please!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the kind words guys. We''re shopping for a digital camera today so I''ll hopefully have hand shots soon!

Now for the specs:
E-ring
2.01 carats
G color
VS2

The wedding band has ~.40 carat round stones and the colors range from G-H...I can''t tell a color difference at all but I''m not very sensitive to that anyways.

I''m going to try to negotiate on changing my set possibly in a few years - maybe at the 5-yr anniversary? That''s not too unreasonable, right? :) I think my friends and family will think I am crazy but I plan on keeping the e-ring stone, just changing the setting and getting a new wedding band w/ smaller stones. Hopefully that won''t shock my hubby too much. :)

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous set! Don''t change a thing!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I would not change a thing, that is a classic set. Yummy!
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Well I''m going to join the choir and tell you that you have a STUNNING set, but I also understand the sickness of Pricescope, so I know what you''re dealing with.

Glad you''re keeping your engagement diamond! How about:

1) re-setting it into a really dainty/thin platinum setting w/ something yummy like double claw prongs and keeping it w/ your currrent w-band? Or.....

2) go with gailrmv''s suggestion and "get a daintier w-band (maybe a thin eternity band from signed pieces) to wear with your e-ring and then make your current w-band a RHR!"

That way you would keep either your current w-band (as a w-band or RHR) or your current e-ring, or both? just a thought.....

But I LOVE your current set too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Blueroses! Those are some great ideas for Ilovebling!

Ilovebling''s wedding band would definately be an awesome RHR!!
18.gif

Take care

35.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love BlueRoses suggestions too - but hang around long enough and you''ll change your mind again! Your set is very pretty now but there is something new and different all the time - it will drive you crazy - but a good crazy
31.gif
!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results