shape
carat
color
clarity

Hand shots of round brilliant solitaire e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2006 6:23:10 PM
Author: dhog
Our photo taking ability is lacking, but hope you like the picture. The band is about 6 years old, the solitaire is my new found treasure. My husband made a lot of brownie points when he suprised me with this beauty. He will give you all the details later about the adventure he went on to get this for me. Ms Dhog
30.gif
Dhog, please start a new thread about your beauty!!
30.gif

dhog

Shiny_Rock
The adventure took many turns and twists which included a trip to Cabo, Jewelry Stores at malls, the Internet and Independent Jewelers over several months. The adventure was very special for both of us and writing about it may take some time. In the meantime hope you enjoy this shot of the solitiare. What do you gals think?

DSCN08081.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Our photo taking ability is lacking, but hope you like the picture.

What? Every diamond should get one of those! Whatever light you may have used, it show fire and depth and precise cuting very nicely. Thanks for sharing
1.gif

Lovely band too... What size are the diamonds in it? Haven''t seen many like that and none with such large stones. They sem to float on the hand. So nice!
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
dhog and ms dhog those rings are just gorgeous!!! Please share your story and details about that spectacular diamond and the band.

dhog

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/15/2006 6:47:15 PM
Author: valeria101

Our photo taking ability is lacking, but hope you like the picture.

What? Every diamond should get one of those! Whatever light you may have used, it show fire and depth and precise cuting very nicely. Thanks for sharing
1.gif

Lovely band too... What size are the diamonds in it? Haven''t seen many like that and none with such large stones. They sem to float on the hand. So nice!
2.gif

We were outside just inside the garage so the lighting is natural sunlight. The center stone in the band is .55 and going down from there. Thanks for noticing
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results