shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

[email protected]

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

Well this is my first posting ever and first I must say , that these have to be some of the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen. With that being saud, I think you can all help me with this question. Which is bette???
emembarrassed.gif

. Both are Gia certified.
Ring 1- .56 Princess Color G Ring 2- .69 Princess Color E
VVS1 SI1
4.53 x 4.52 x 3.36 5.09 x 4.88 x 3.32
74.3 Depth 68% Depth
79 Table 75% Table
Girdle: M-TK Girdle: XTN- VTK
Culet: None Culet None
Polish Very Good Polish Good
Symmetry Very Good Symmetry Good
Flourescence None Fluorescence None
length to width : 1.00 length to width: 1.04

Thank you for all of your help in advance
emteeth.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Can I choose neither? I''m SOOOO sorry to burst your bubble, but those are not stones I would ever consider.

What about a stone like this?

I know you can''t go by the numbers, but you have to start somewhere. I would pass on the stones you posted and consider ones like the one above.

What''s your budget? What are your requirements (color/clarity/carats)? Maybe we can help you find the perfect stone
35.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
You might want to post this in the Rocky Talky forum. You might get a lot of responses from actual experts on stones.

ETA: In "actual experts" I mean professional jewelers and gemologists, not amateurs and laymens like me and other members who frequent this forum (althought there are some of us that have educated ourselved very well in this subject). The Jewelers and Gemologists normally frequent the Rocky Talky forum. If you really want to know which stone is better, you might get a lot more responses from them.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Airey~
Have you checked out Dave Atlas''s cut grade charts? They can help you to determine the basic specs to look for in a princess cut stone. If not, check out his site (click the link for DIY cut grading).

Aphisiglovessae~
I sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results