shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Day Engagment!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nikki624790

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone!!! I have been looking on PS for a few months now, and admiring everyones rings. Finally, mine has come!!! My boyfriend of 2 years asked me to marry him on Christmas Day!!!!! We had been to a few places to look at Engagment Rings, but I did not know that he had purchased one.

Its princess cut 1.40, and the band has 4 princess cut diamonds on each side, total band weight .80. Its H color and VSI clairity. I was going for size and a little less on color, but it faces up very white. I absoultely love it! I couldnt'' ask for anything more!!!!

I am having trouble posting the picture, I will have to download a differnt picture. I will update.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We''re proposal day twins!
9.gif

Can you tell us a little more about your proposal? Did he give the ring to you as a gift? Where was it? Was your family around? (Yes, I know I''m being nosy!
31.gif
)

And keep trying on those pics!!!!!
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations! I cannot wait to see pics!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! Now post those pics
31.gif
3.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Nikki, would definitely like to see pics.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Just make sure each file has a orignal name such as 01 Nikki Christmas Day Ring Shots, if someone else has used that same title it wont allow them to be posted.
If you still have trouble you can shot them to me in an e-mail and I will post them for ya!
35.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
congrats! we''ll be waiting for the pics
9.gif

Nikki624790

Rough_Rock
Ok, so. I have to give a little background info.
We meet Memorial Day weekend...at a freidns party. My best freind, it was her friend from College. Kevin (my finance) lived in the in law apartment, his dad owns the house. So that is how we met!

Christams afternoon I go to his house bc I am going to eat with his family. We are in his apartment and he asks if I want to go upstars to see what his dad has done to the house (we are now goign to buy the house, where we met) So I say ok. We go upstaris and look around, then go up to the bedrooms. We first go into the 2nd bedroom and look around..then I walk into the master bedroom and see 2 wine glasses on the window sill and roses. I go "who was up there, why are there wine glases in here" I am so dumb! Then he gets red in the face and tells me to come here. I walk over to him and at that point I just knew...I was crying and felt like my insides were goign to burst!!!! He said a few things (dont'' really remember bc I was so emotioanal) and then he takes out the ring from his pocket. I was like OMG!!! I said, "are you goign to get down" LOL so then he got down on one knee, and siad "Nicole, will you marry me" Of course I said yes and put the ring on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then he said now this is the room we will make little people in!!! LOL I was so cute. He couldnt'' have done it any nicer!

We set the date for May 26, 2007, its Memorial Day Weekend.

I am going to try and put the pictures on this weekend.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
OMG its sounds like one of my all time fave ring styles...princess with princess sides....ok you have got to post pics sooner than this weekend, girlie! No fair making us wait! heehee

CONGRATS on your engagement!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results