shape
carat
color
clarity

Pear w/ a thin pave band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

waves044

Rough_Rock
Can any one show me a pear diamond ring w/ a band ~ 2.3 mm or less?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
how about firegoddess'' lovely..
it''s a shared prong, but it has a pave'' look to it.....

18.gif

new3jkl.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Belle: you beat me to the punch! Firegoddess'' ring was the first one to pop into my mind. It seems maybe that the width of her band maybe even less than 2.5mm? Forgive me if I am off on the #s.

waves044

Rough_Rock
Thanks, I definitely love that ring... but I would like to see something w/ a band like firegoddess but w/o the halo.

Similar to albicocca''s but w/ a pear.
lfaz_avatar4.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my favorite picture of the ring. The shank is shared prong and it is less than 2 mm wide because of that. It is semi-eternity, so the bottom half of the ring is about 2 mm or so, but the top half is a little less. The stone is 1.5 ct.

You have to be quick around here...I went to post a picture and I got beat to it!
2.gif

newjlk.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
ladydee91500 has one, but i don''t know how wide her band is...
100_0556.jpg

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
FireGoddess your pear is what made me fall in love with pears and DiamondLil''s too! Before I used to really dislike pears since the ones I saw irl were never well cut or in amazing settings but yours is just
30.gif
Now you got me wanting a pear...
31.gif
see what PS does to me? LOL

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks princess! I love ''em cuz they''re cheaper per carat than rounds and they face up bigger too! And my mom had one that I always loved. This place makes me want one in every shape!!!!
30.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Oh pears are my favorite! But I may be a bit biased.
3.gif
I also love the look of a thin band of diamonds supporting a pear. I would like shared-prong though. I''m going to Topper''s in Burlingame, CA to visit Bill tommorow to talk to about this! Will give you updates and picture if I can get any
1.gif
! Waves, have you got a pear in hand or is this something you''re considering before you buy one?

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2006 8:44:54 PM
Author: Princess V
FireGoddess your pear is what made me fall in love with pears and DiamondLil''s too! Before I used to really dislike pears since the ones I saw irl were never well cut or in amazing settings but yours is just
30.gif
Now you got me wanting a pear...
31.gif
see what PS does to me? LOL
Thank you, Princess V. I''m with FireGoddess -- I wanted bang for the buck, and pears really do face up larger than a comparable weight round, IMO. I actually thought about trading in my pear for awhile and going with a super-ideal RB, but thankfully I came to my senses before it was too late. Once I had my pear set in the right setting for me, I knew I had made the right choice.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Love FireGoddess'' ring! How about these micropave bands with a pear. (Courtesy of www.dirtcheapdiamonds.com)

ACF12EE.jpg
E7L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results