shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I buy AG Jeans Legend online in size 31?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Several months ago I read some threads about AG Jeans...the LEGEND style. I debated for weeks about buying the most expensive jeans I have ever owned but took the plunge and found a pair at Revolveclothing.com. I got them and I LOVE them. They are worth every penny and I would like a 2nd pair. So, I have been checking back at Revolve Clothing & Shop Bop as well as Nordstrom for months, but they have never had any in my size...31. I''m not one of those skinny size 24-25 women and that''s all I''ve seen for months. There are no local stores near me that carry this brand. Nordstrom doesn''t even have the LEGEND style anymore. Is it discontinued?

So, if anyone knows where I can get the AG Legend in stretch--a dark wash--in size 31 please let me know.

Thanks!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
This site has them in "fusion" which is not really dark, but it is your size.
1.gif

And check out this site. They have some, but there is a 4 week order time on the one I looked at quickly.

Note: I can''t vouch for these sites, they are just two I found on google
2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
After Oprah did her show which promotied AG jeans, they were all bought up. Nordstrom only had ONE pair of AG''s, total, when I went in there about a month ago, so I think if you have to do the four-week-wait order as Rascal mentioned, this may be better than spending a few weeks hunting around to no success.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Try eBay...I just got a pair of my favorite Legend jeans in a 30 (I am blessed with a wide waist, darnit!) for $50. The same seller had 31''s too I think.

I just got a pair of the Merlot jeans on Revolve for 1/2 off a week ago and I absolutely LOVE them! The stitching on them is 3 rows of yellow contrast so it''s a really cute different look. I have gotten a few compliments on them already. They are 100% cotton so I got a 31 because they will shrink.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Try froogle on google.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Whenever I can't find what I'm looking for in my usual round of stores, I head to E Street Denim. Honestly, I'd probably head there first but I find it slightly overwhelming. They have the most jeans I've ever seen in one place and almost any brand, especially the higher end ones. I know they carry AG. Their website doesn't show anything, but they have an 800# because a lot of customers are not in the Chicago area. The only thing I don't know about is their shipping or return policies, since they're local I've never checked into that.

E Street Denim Company
1876 First Street
Highland Park, IL 60035
1-877-433-3646
if you can't get an answer on that, try their local #
847-433-8338

Store Hours:
(Central Time Zone)
Monday-Friday 10:00AM-6:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM-5:30PM
Sunday 12:00PM-5:00PM

www.estreetdenim.com

Worth a try if you can't find what you need elsewhere.

ETA Probably the most helpful if you know the cut and wash. But really, they usually have every thing a denim lover could ever want on hand.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Blue Bee Is fun site, and I have bought from them before.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
question about the AG jeans -

I wear a size 6. Just bought 5 prs. of jeans at Express during their 29.90 sale. they were all 6 longs.

so, what waist size on an AG would I wear?

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. That gives me a lot more options to shop. I did manage to find a pair on ebay...don''t have them yet so I hope they are ok.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ann what is your waist?

Mine is a 29, so I wear a 30 or 31 depending on how tight I want them to be (allowing for shrinkage since my darling hubby dries all my clothes without realizing it) and where the RISE is on the pants.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, I don''t have a clue what my waist is. !!!!!

I think I read on some jean size chart a size 6 is a 28. Sounds tiny to me, since my size 0-1 daughter wears a 25-26.
Heck I''m scarfing down a chocolate martini right now, so that size 6 might soon be a size 8 !!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
It''s time to get out the measuring tape! Mine too is around 29 so just like Mara I wear a 30 or 31. Since my stuff gets shrunk too I like to err on the larger size. To me stretch in the jeans is essential. I did try some of the AG Legend jeans in Fusion with no stretch and they didn''t work at all.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I will try to fing some AG jeans tomorrow. I am treating myself to a nice day out. Visiting the Princess Diana exhibit at the museum, shopping at the Galleria, then a yummy facial. Hope I find those jeans, from the pics, they look great. Oh, and I''ll pop in the LV store and Gucci also !!!! Ya''ll are such a bad influence on my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results